Promoting a ride

Karen M.

Guest
Hiya kids--
This year a comedy of errors conspired to cause a drop in
attendance at this event:
http://home.earthlink.net/~veloise/jamride.html

Of course, some of us campfire critics came up with lots of ways to
publicize it to those who might attend. The host club is interested in
reducing paper costs and postage; I suggested sending each of this
year's participants several copies of the flyer.
Also, vistaprint.com has a bunch of free biz card designs with
bikes. The Cajun Cyclists publicize their two tours by distributing
those at nearby rides.
Any more ideas? I'll send them along to those interested. TIA
--Karen M.

Check out the following: http://www.nbtda.com/.

I have found several rides through them.

Jim