Proof of Chicken's Guilt???

Klodifan

Aug 26, 2006
capt.1c91c89e2e6047f3a96cb3c58d9079f2.italy_cycling_rasmussen_mil103.jpg

Danish cyclist Michael Rasmussen poses in his bicycles shop in Lazise, by the Garda lake in Northern Italy, in this photo taken on May 8 2007. Rasmussen, who was leading the Tour of France, was ousted by his team for lying about his whereabouts during pre-race training. Rasmussen missed random drug tests on May 8 and June 28, saying he was in Mexico. But a former rider, Davide Cassani, said he had seen Rasmussen in Italy in mid-June.
(AP Photo/Antonio Calanni)

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=1c91c89e2e6047f3a96cb3c58d9079f2.italy_cycling_rasmussen_mil103&prov=ap

And I think I know what he was doing. He was locked away in an Italian monastary fasting.

1130011796.jpg

So this is pretty much case closed, yeah (regarding the lie, anyhow)?

If he came completely clean he would retain some of my respect. I don't expect it though.

EDIT: After looking at the picture, I checked his weight. He is almost jockey weight (130lbs) -it seems he has career options.

that second pic is proof that he's disgusting.

meh though his ousting was BS. if lance armstrong can dope his way to being the best climber in the TdF, then chicken should be allowed to dope his way to a respectable ITT, as long as no one's actually caught doping.

SaintAndrew said:

meh though his ousting was BS. if lance armstrong can dope his way to being the best climber in the TdF, then chicken should be allowed to dope his way to a respectable ITT, as long as no one's actually caught doping.
you definetly have a point there...

Klodifan said:
capt.1c91c89e2e6047f3a96cb3c58d9079f2.italy_cycling_rasmussen_mil103.jpg

Danish cyclist Michael Rasmussen poses in his bicycles shop in Lazise, by the Garda lake in Northern Italy, in this photo taken on May 8 2007. Rasmussen, who was leading the Tour of France, was ousted by his team for lying about his whereabouts during pre-race training. Rasmussen missed random drug tests on May 8 and June 28, saying he was in Mexico. But a former rider, Davide Cassani, said he had seen Rasmussen in Italy in mid-June.
(AP Photo/Antonio Calanni)

http://sports.yahoo.com/sc/photo?slug=1c91c89e2e6047f3a96cb3c58d9079f2.italy_cycling_rasmussen_mil103&prov=ap
I hope it's wrong. I found this one too:
d8qklkrg0.jpg

Whatever people say about how skinny he is, he has showed it works by being the best climber in the race. Should he gain weight and be happy to ride in the grupetto instead?​

SaintAndrew said:

Nothing wrong with being 130lbs. Mind you if i took my weight to the chickens extremes i would be 125lbs:)