Proof that Lance is CHEATING BLOOD DOPER!!!!

Originally posted by marv800
The french say its true, so it must be.

You like making very generalised cynical remarks about french people don't you?

Originally posted by tafi
You like making very generalised cynical remarks about french people don't you?
No, a generalised remark would be pointing out that the French are a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, croissant-eating, homogenous group of pricks. But that would also be insulting to the croissants

No, a generalised remark would be pointing out that the French are a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, croissant-eating, homogenous group of pricks. But that would also be insulting to the croissants

I bet no one responds to this. Ha!
The preceding statement is my attempt at sarcasm.

Hmmm. I'm French, but I've been out of France and in North America for 500 years. So I can't vouch for what they're up to out there now. While I've been gone, however, I'd say that Voltaire was an admirable character, and I think America learned a lesson or two from him in organizing our Constitution. They are a great people, but they are also fanatical about cycling. I'm glad for that even if they eat a croissant or 2.

My favorite sporting event is the Tour de France.

No offence here but in the past people who make sweeping generalizations like these have often ended up being labelled as racists, sexists, etc. So please take care.

Remember that France is a county that is filled with wonderful people, and traditions. One of these traditions is indeed the Tour de France itself, and profesional riders all over the world dream of being a part of this very specific french tradition. So be careful to dismiss all that is of French origin

And on what basis have you arrived at this conclusion ?

I have met all of them, and they are all are a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, croissant-eating, homogenous group of pricks.

I have met all of them, and they are all are a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, croissant-eating, homogenous group of pricks.

Profound.

I like croissants. Does that make me a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, homogenous *****?

Seriously Marv800 you make everyone in this forum question your intelligence with drivel like this.

Originally posted by birdman23
I like croissants. Does that make me a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, homogenous *****?

Seriously Marv800 you make everyone in this forum question your intelligence with drivel like this.

well said

Originally posted by birdman23

I like croissants too, with ham, butter and cheese, 5 minutes on to the oven.

That must qualified me as a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, homogenous Mexican *****, thanks good I'm not French ;)

Originally posted by cuervo
I like croissants too, with ham, butter and cheese, 5 minutes on to the oven.

That must qualified me as a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, homogenous Mexican *****, thanks good I'm not French ;)

LMBO Cuervo. That was funny :D

pansy-ass

I didn't know frenchmen all have gay donkeys!

But seriously. You should try to keep yourself to yourself or you might find the words arrogant and holier-than-thou and idiotic applied to Texans generally.

And what exactly do you mean by homogeneous? like a solution or colloid? Can you pour out a cup of french?

tafi said:
Can you pour out a cup of french?
Not sure if you can pour a cup of French but maybe he's referring to mayo(nnaise). He seems to be spending way too much time spraying the mayo and it appears to be clouding his higher mental functions.

I find it hard to believe that marv800 has met ~59.5 million people (ever), not to mention make a generalization about them.

I think that Marv800 has been on the dope himself, i heard him and Lemond have a wee get together every friday night for a special meeting.