Proof that Lance is CHEATING BLOOD DOPER!!!!

marv800 said:
No, a generalised remark would be pointing out that the French are a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, croissant-eating, homogenous group of pricks. But that would also be insulting to the croissants
I would run away from that one if I were you .. unless you want to start talking about Weapons of Mass Destruction ..

The only point you are making is that you are narrow minded ..

Cycling is a great sport and France his a great country have you even been there ..

little_chicken said:
I would run away from that one if I were you .. unless you want to start talking about Weapons of Mass Destruction ..

Cycling is a great sport and France his a great country have you even been there ..
How do we go from people's personalities to WMD?

You are narrow minded by only bring up WMD, which is coming randomly out of left field since we are talking about people. (Not PP left btw)

Stop trying to insight another unneccessary debate.

TrekDedicated said:
How do we go from people's personalities to WMD?

You are narrow minded by only bring up WMD, which is coming randomly out of left field since we are talking about people. (Not PP left btw)

Stop trying to insight another unneccessary debate.

seems like I struck a nerve ...

little_chicken said:

Talk about weapons of mass destruction! How about Lance destroying the rest of the field today.

little_chicken said:
seems like I struck a nerve ...

Take your own advice, the poster struck a nerve with you when he insulted the French. Listen to yourself before you open that giant mouth of yours.

When people venture off topic, it would **** anyone off.

Yes, Lance is on a roll, heres hoping he does very well today!!

TrekDedicated said:
Take your own advice, the poster struck a nerve with you when he insulted the French. Listen to yourself before you open that giant mouth of yours.

When people venture off topic, it would **** anyone off.

Yes, Lance is on a roll, heres hoping he does very well today!!

My god ... so much aggressivity .. you may want to consider therapy ..

little_chicken said:
My god ... so much aggressivity .. you may want to consider therapy ..

Is aggressivity even a word?

I'll take therapy if you take grammar/vocab/spelling lessons...

marv800 said:
No, a generalised remark would be pointing out that the French are a snotty, arrogant, holier-than-thou, idiotic, pansy-ass, croissant-eating, homogenous group of pricks. But that would also be insulting to the croissants
not unlike most americans, except for the part about the croissants of course..