Proof that lowracers are real fast

"Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara" <[email protected]> ...
> Well put Tom, He apparantly doesn't get it.

That wasn't even a real event, any event that lets contraptions that you guys ride take part is one
event that a real cyclist like me would never be seen at.

Do you guys just not see how incredibly freaky you look?

In article <[email protected]>, derek <[email protected]> wrote:

>Bent riders don't avoid hills as a rule but they do avoid loops. Since the optional route was a
>loop, it stands to reason that the bent riders avoided
>it. . . .Bent riders also usually avoid out and back routes.

OK so if they don't ride loops or out-and-back then how does a bent rider ever get home? Are bent
riders like bedouins or something?

--Paul

In article <[email protected]>,
"derek" <[email protected]> writes:
> Frank,
>
> Bent riders don't avoid hills as a rule but they do avoid loops. Since the optional route was a
> loop, it stands to reason that the bent riders avoided
> it. . . .Bent riders also usually avoid out and back routes.

That's an awful lot of avoiding.

So much for commuting and utility runs by 'bent.

cheers, Tom