Proof there is a God

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    The Raiders are getting CREAMED.

    Bill "Bucs fan for a day" S.

    PS: Raiders SUCK. (Add 'em to the list, Shaun.)

    Tags:

  2. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > The Raiders are getting CREAMED.
    >
    > Bill "Bucs fan for a day" S.
    >
    > PS: Raiders SUCK. (Add 'em to the list, Shaun.)

    God probably had little to do with it.

    Chucky is what did it.

    darsh

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

  4. Who the feck are the Raiders? And why are they getting creamed? Is it some kind of puerile
    fraternity ritual?

    Steve "Dazed and confused in RI"

  5. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    > "Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > The Raiders are getting CREAMED.
    > > >
    > > > Bill "Bucs fan for a day" S.
    > > >
    > > > PS: Raiders SUCK. (Add 'em to the list, Shaun.)
    > >
    > > God probably had little to do with it.
    > >
    > > Chucky is what did it.
    > >
    > > darsh
    >

    > But God created Chucky.

    Yea, but it still makes me wonder the nature of God's hand in this one. I mean, Chucky is Chucky.
    You can't have divine hand over Chucky... maker or not.

    darsh

    > --
    > Slacker

  6. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > The Raiders are getting CREAMED.
    >
    > Bill "Bucs fan for a day" S.
    >
    > PS: Raiders SUCK. (Add 'em to the list, Shaun.)

    Oh-oh. May have spoken too soon.

    Bill "eternal salvation hangs in balance" S.

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > > > God probably had little to do with it.
    > > >
    > > > Chucky is what did it.
    > > >
    > > > darsh
    > >

    > > But God created Chucky.
    >
    > Yea, but it still makes me wonder the nature of God's hand in this one. I mean, Chucky is Chucky.
    > You can't have divine hand over Chucky... maker or not.
    >
    > darsh

    Regardless, Sorni jinxed it; it's actually a game now....
    --
    Slacker

  8. ----------
    In article <[email protected]>, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The Raiders are getting CREAMED.

    no joy in Oaktown tonight :(

    > Bill "Bucs fan for a day" S.
    >
    > PS: Raiders SUCK. (Add 'em to the list, Shaun.)

    Al Davis sucks harder

    Paul- an ex Oaklander but never part of the Nation

  9. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Regardless, Sorni jinxed it; it's actually a game now....

    Bzzt! Wrong. (I *did* get nervous for a minute there, however.)

    Miles and I were caught in heavy traffic on 5 S yesterday (after San Juan/Los Pinos -- THAT was
    fun!) -- many cars with Raider flags heading down to SD.

    Best sight was a black & silver pennant on the road, getting run over repeatedly. Heh.

    Bill "enjoy your long drive north, felonious fanatics" S.

    PS: This just in: Raiders SUCK.

    PP Los Pinos is an, uh, "interesting" trail. Try it soon!