Proofs of LORD Almighty GOD: RFC's Pastorio died on April Fool's day and atheist cyclist GaryG is ve

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Guest
Behold in wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa48cf613847c06e?

Clearly dear neighbor GaryG remains convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

The brethren of LORD Jesus Christ are neither perfect nor more
special...

....we are simply forgiven by GOD:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven/

Here is the way to be forgiven by GOD:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/TheWay

May all except the eternally condemned be blessed upon reading this.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
http://EmoryCardiology.com

"Unlike the 2PD-OMER Approach, weight loss diets can't be combined
with well-balanced diets."
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

On May 10, 7:47 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Behold in wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa48cf613847c06e?
>
> Clearly dear neighbor GaryG remains convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Wow! That's quite a list. A roll call of most of the more rational
posters on aa. I'm somewhat pained to find that I am not so honoured.
Do I have to fill in an application form? I'm sure some of the
existing members would write me a reference.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>May all except the eternally condemned be blessed upon reading this.

Oh. Does that include ME, Chungquake?

I'll say a prayer for you at Mass this weekend.

On May 10, 11:31 am, Archie Leach <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >May all except the eternally condemned be blessed upon reading this.

> Oh. Does that include ME, Chungquake?
>
> I'll say a prayer for you at Mass this weekend.

I thought Mass was on Fridays??

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Behold in wonder and amazement:

Howling schizo chung: blasphemer, idolater, false god worshipper, education
waster, failed physician....behold the fool condemning others.

Laughable, if not so sad....