Proper Fit

NCooper15

Jul 11, 2013
[COLOR= rgb(75, 74, 44)]New Water bottle ... $ 9.99[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(75, 74, 44)]Trek Madone 3.1 ... $ 1,899.99[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(75, 74, 44)]The feeling you get when you realize the bike you have been riding for the past year is 6X too small for you ... $ Price less[/COLOR] [COLOR= rgb(75, 74, 44)]About a year ago i bought my first road bike from a bike shop in San Diego. Being new to the sport i was not to sure about proper sizing and fit for a road bike so i put my trust in sales person. I put about 1,100 miles on it in the first six months to include my first century ride, but for some reason i could not shake the fact that the bike did not feel right. I have since moved to Denver and recently took a test ride on a brand new Madone 3.1 (the right size this time) and it was unbelievable what the right size bike will do for you. my old bike was a 46, the Madone was a 54. Since the mistake with my first road bike should I pay for a pro fitting, or is there anything else i can do to ensure i get the right bike this time?[/COLOR]

I have since moved to Denver and lately took a evaluate generate on a item new Madone 3.1 (the right sizing this time) and it was amazing what the right sizing bike will do for you. my old bike was a 46, the Madone was a 54.