Proper food combining

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Mr Tibbs, Feb 2, 2006.

  1. Mr Tibbs

    Mr Tibbs Guest

    I read a book called fit for life, it claims that beef and milk require
    two..thats TWO
    different stomach acids to digest them, the two happen to cancel each
    other out
    the result is rotted food in the stomach. after it rots it can go down.

    It claims milk is not fit for human consumption
    and beef either for that matter.

    I like both.

    Any rule of thumb here, in combining different foods together.

    Im sure some combos are great while others are combustiable.

    Tags:

  2. Jo Ling

    Jo Ling Guest

    Eat what you like - nobody ever died of eating milky beef stew.

    news:[email protected]

  3. On Thu, 2 Feb 2006, Mr Tibbs wrote:

    > Any rule of thumb here, in combining different foods together.
    >
    > Im sure some combos are great while others are combustiable.

    I've had the misfortune of having red wine and peanut butter in
    my stomach at the same time. They aren't two things I have at
    the same time, but I might have some wine a couple hours after
    a PB sandwich, or vice versa. I've thrown up each time. It
    _really_ makes me sick, and I have no idea why. I wonder
    if that's happened to anyone else?

    Jeneen

  4. Doug Kanter

    Doug Kanter Guest

    "Mr Tibbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I read a book called fit for life, it claims that beef and milk require
    > two..thats TWO
    > different stomach acids to digest them, the two happen to cancel each
    > other out
    > the result is rotted food in the stomach. after it rots it can go down.
    >
    > It claims milk is not fit for human consumption
    > and beef either for that matter.
    >
    > I like both.
    >
    > Any rule of thumb here, in combining different foods together.
    >
    > Im sure some combos are great while others are combustiable.

    Who the hell drinks milk with beef anyway? Blech.

    Never marinate kosher dill pickles in vanilla yogurt. Never.

  5. Default User

    Default User Guest

    Doug Kanter wrote:

    > "Mr Tibbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]

    > > Any rule of thumb here, in combining different foods together.
    > >
    > > Im sure some combos are great while others are combustiable.
    > >

    > Who the hell drinks milk with beef anyway? Blech.

    Better question is, why do people keep reading and responding to the
    troll?

    Brian

    won't shut up.

  6. Bob Myers

    Bob Myers Guest

    "Mr Tibbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I read a book called fit for life, it claims that beef and milk require
    > two..thats TWO
    > different stomach acids to digest them, the two happen to cancel each
    > other out
    > the result is rotted food in the stomach. after it rots it can go down.
    >
    > It claims milk is not fit for human consumption
    > and beef either for that matter.

    There are books out there claiming pretty much anything
    you can think of. It is amazingly easy to get published, and
    the mere fact that something is "in a book" should never in
    any way be taken as evidence that what's being said
    is correct.

    Bob M.

  7. Green Force

    Green Force Guest