I purchased new bike shorts. They are Nishiki brand and were $25 at [censored]. I wasn't looking for top of the line ones.
Should they be tight at the bottoms or loose at the bottoms?
Do you wear underwear under them or go "commando" ?
A community for cyclists, gear, training and racing.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Thread details
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
I purchased new bike shorts. They are Nishiki brand and were $25 at [censored]. I wasn't looking for top of the line ones.
Should they be tight at the bottoms or loose at the bottoms?
Do you wear underwear under them or go "commando" ?
Bike shorts are your base layer. Wearing anything under them defeats the purpose. Good bike shorts provide some level of extra cushioning and comfort, but also eliminate seams that will cause you discomfort. Should be snug on your legs if are road cycling shorts. If are mountain bike shorts (baggy with a liner) then not tight.
Active in the last 60 minutes
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.