Proper Swimming Atire -- what i did

Micheal Artinda

Guest
I posted earlyer about what i should wear at a pool with youth present.

the saying "when in rome, do as the romans do" came to mind.

As there were no youth, or adults whom wore a speedo, i left mine under my baggy trunks. Everyone
else had on baggy shorts.

One of these days, maybe, but not this time.

Any thoughts Micheal

"Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I posted earlyer about what i should wear at a pool with
> youth present.
>
> the saying "when in rome, do as the romans do" came
> to mind.
>
> As there were no youth, or adults whom wore a speedo, i
> left mine under my baggy trunks. Everyone else had on
> baggy shorts.

I don't see how it matters to be honest. I'm surprised that
you went somewhere that everybody was wearing baggy shorts.
I suspect you will find that nobody would be even notice if
you turned up wearing Speedos anyway. People in swimming
pools don't generally give a damn what other people look
like. I'm terribly thin, practically emaciated and I
cheerfully pull on a pair of skimpy Speedos without ever
worrying about what people will think of my body which I
guess *does* look pretty pathetic :)