Proper Swimming Atire -- what i did

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Micheal Artinda, Mar 4, 2004.

  1. I posted earlyer about what i should wear at a pool with youth present.

    the saying "when in rome, do as the romans do" came to mind.

    As there were no youth, or adults whom wore a speedo, i left mine under my baggy trunks. Everyone
    else had on baggy shorts.

    One of these days, maybe, but not this time.

    Any thoughts Micheal

    Tags:

  2. "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I posted earlyer about what i should wear at a pool with
    > youth present.
    >
    > the saying "when in rome, do as the romans do" came
    > to mind.
    >
    > As there were no youth, or adults whom wore a speedo, i
    > left mine under my baggy trunks. Everyone else had on
    > baggy shorts.

    I don't see how it matters to be honest. I'm surprised that
    you went somewhere that everybody was wearing baggy shorts.
    I suspect you will find that nobody would be even notice if
    you turned up wearing Speedos anyway. People in swimming
    pools don't generally give a damn what other people look
    like. I'm terribly thin, practically emaciated and I
    cheerfully pull on a pair of skimpy Speedos without ever
    worrying about what people will think of my body which I
    guess *does* look pretty pathetic :)