Proposal

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Jun 8, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to
    Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.

    Guy
    ===
    dynamic DNS permitting)
    work. Apologies.

    Tags:

  2. Jim Price

    Jim Price Guest

    Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
    > To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to
    > Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.

    Perhaps Autumn should be Rainfall, to avoid problems for our friends across the pond?

    Jim Price

  3. Chris French

    Chris French Guest

    In message <hig6evs8ake4mkkd45s67ntaikop72cq92[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    <[email protected]> writes
    >To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to
    >Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.

    So yesterday was a lovely sunny Warmrain day :)
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  4. Stephan Bird

    Stephan Bird Guest

    > In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
    > <[email protected]> writes
    > >To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
    > >to Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.
    >
    > So yesterday was a lovely sunny Warmrain day :)

    No... Well, it's still Windyrain isn't it?

    I'll get me coat

    Stephan
    --
    Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC [email protected]