Proposal

Just Zis Guy

Guest
To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to
Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.

Guy
===
dynamic DNS permitting)
work. Apologies.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to
> Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.

Perhaps Autumn should be Rainfall, to avoid problems for our friends across the pond?

Jim Price

In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
<[email protected]> writes
>To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter to
>Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.

So yesterday was a lovely sunny Warmrain day :)
--
Chris French, Leeds

> In message <[email protected]>, "Just zis Guy, you know?"
> <[email protected]> writes
> >To avoid confusing overseas visitors I propose that we rename Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter
> >to Windyrain, Warmrain, Coldrain and Sleet respectively.
>
> So yesterday was a lovely sunny Warmrain day :)

No... Well, it's still Windyrain isn't it?

I'll get me coat

Stephan
--
Stephan Bird MChem(Hons) AMRSC [email protected]