Pro's Lane

Sunflogun

Apr 20, 2015
LOL

11258906_10152828847672647_2854520660123755421_n.jpg

Reactions: haleylx4
I don't know who has this insane ideas lol, come on, how many dives with that result in? :)

Dang that is a very thin bike lane. I know that if I were to travel in it, I would diffinately be sleeping with the fishes. xD

Eventually that is just a poor signalization lol, I don't want to believe that the original idea was that people actually pass by that thin space with the bike. :)

I don't know if that's even a street travelled by cars, as it appears to be old brick. I an quite sure someone did that with chalk as a joke, or perhaps a dare. There are some nuts out there who would take such a dare.

haha! I would take that challenge. Is this a real photo or just some internet fun?
Where is exactly is that located?

Good question, I don't know where this is from. Eventually if the river was clean and in the summer I go give it a try. :)

Damn! Just looking at that is getting my breathing a little bit heavy.

I've been riding for years yet am still a little shaky so I can see myself going for a dip after getting only a few meters or so.

Where was that taken?

lol, that's the question of the year, but sadly I can't recall where I've picked that up from, maybe it's not even real?

They have some similar to this in Boise actually. They also have some that end abruptly with no warning into a sidewalk. Very dangerous at night if you're going fast and not familiar with the area.

Reactions: Sunflogun
That's a little crazy, I'd love to see some pictures if you can share them namestakensuck. (nice username btw!)

Can't. Don't live in Boise. Too much cost and trouble to go back after fighting a ticket there. Plus I can't even cycle safely there so I won't cycle there any longer.

haha that's too funny. I wouldn't attempt it, especially since I cant swim I would be to scared being that close to the edge.