Protection from Extreme Road Temperatures!! Anxious to find out your thoughts because this product

TexasTriathlete

Jan 13, 2011
Please review the following and tell us your thoughts....
Zunden Heat Reflective Technology For All Shoe Insoles! - eBay (item 220723577448 end time Jan-17-11 22:01:59 PST)

We at Zunden Insol Armor Must Graciously Thank all....
of our faithful customers and supporters such as Construction Workers, Individual & Team Assembled Runners, Triathlon Teams, Triathletes, Cycling Clubs, Individual Cyclists, Public and Private Tennis & Golf Players, Military Soldiers, Collegiate and Public School Athletic Teams & Coaches or any weekend warrior that appreciated us coming up with an innovative heat reflective product that can be attached to almost every shoe insole for protection against performance robbing heat coming up from the pavement or ground.

Is This Product Similar To A Car's Foldable Winshield Sun Visor?

Yes and No. Yes because the theory is the same with regards to reflecting the sun's rays that heat up a car but No because the reflective film used for a car is typically metalized Mylar film which is basically shiny plastic film. In our product, the reflective layer we use is made of Pure Aluminum sheets heat molded and pressed to a strong substrate to provide the highest grade possible for true heat reflectivity and a product that is practically indestructible for long term insole protection from radiant heat. If shiny plastic film is that good in a car then how effective do you think Zunden insol Armor works to protect your feet from the heat?

Why Should I add Zunden Insol Armor to my shoe's Insoles?

The fact of the matter is that most shoe manufacturers are not concerned with adding heat reflective technology to their insoles because insoles are there to cover up the ugly manufacturing process of putting together the shoe beneath the insole as well as providing some orthotic features to allow for better support and or cushion. In short, most manufacturers want to spend as little as possible on the insole and more on the shoe itself. With the many hours I spent training out on the hot pavement, I looked everywhere for a heat deflective device for my shoes that would help reduce the radiant heat coming up from the pavement but fell short every time. I just knew that the excessive heat coming into my shoe from the pavement was literally draining me of precious energy during my workouts as well as my bodies ability to recover after the high heat exposure. It was at that moment that I invented an innovative custom product that would deliver heat reflective properties to all my athletic shoes for training, walking or competing. I likened this product to having to add reflective heat technology to my home's attic in order to block radiant heat from the high temperatures outside. The builder could have added this in the beginning but chose not to in order to save on cost which is very similar to how the shoe industry looks at the cost of their insoles. Now, you no longer have to look around because I have created one of the only products that permanently adds heat reflective technology to almost any shoe insole!

What is Zunden Insol Armor made of?

The product itself is approximately 4 inches wide by 12 inches long. This product is NOT AN INSOLE. This product is adhered to the bottom of shoe insoles so there is no need to replace the shoe insole you have in the existing shoe. You have the ability to custom cut it to whatever length needed up to 12 inches long. Easy installation instructions are sent with every order. Installation takes just a few minutes to add this innovative heat reflective technology. This makes this product available to any man, woman or child that is in need of radiant heat protection by adding it to their existing shoe insole. The first resilient foam layer is made of Polyethylene which is used for its vibration dampening properties. All adhesives used are made of a high bond acrylic compound that will bond to almost any product so this is not a short term product. This high bond adhesive has an operating temperature between -40 degrees below zero and up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit! The next layer is a dual sided pure aluminum substrate which was used for its ability to deflect up to 95% of radiant heat. The aluminum substrate is also very durable, tear resistant, anti-microbial and corrosion resistant. Next, a protective vinyl layer was added to further strengthen the product from impact. Finally, we added a 2 inch anti-slip heel and toe section for improved product adhesion. All materials used are commercial grade in order to introduce a very robust product into the consumer market. This product is custom made and not factory assembled so care is given to each and every product.

Does this reflective heat technology really work?

This reflective radiant heat technology is one of the most widely used technologies and used in numerous applications which affect us daily. The most notable would have to be the NASA space program which initially used this technology for its satellites. This heat reflective technology has extended into all aspects of our lives down to the hamburger we eat where the heat reflective side is facing down to help keep it warm. Residential and commercial roofing applications are constantly using heat reflective technology to improve heating and cooling efficiencies. Other industries that use this radiant heat technology include food, beverage, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace, computer, apparel and the list goes on and on....We use only proven technology to protect your feet.

What comes with my order?

* Installation instructions
* (2) 4" x 12" Zunden Insol Armor sheets with high bond adhesive.
* Invoice

Why do the pictures show insoles?

The pictures showing the insoles are there for the marketing purpose of showing our customers how the product should look when custom cut to the size of the existing shoe insole. The instructions sent to all of our customers show extensive detail how to custom cut and adhere our innovative heat reflective technology to the bottom of their shoe insoles.

Why don't you just add this revolutionary product to a foam insole?

We could do this but our primary goal is to get this innovative heat reflective product out to everyone who could benefit from it. We expect that our customers know best what kind of insoles they need so our main concern is to add this heat reflective technology to every insole regardless of the insole type, material or contoured shape. We want to focus on what we know best and that is adding heat deflecting technology to shoe insoles.

Shipping

This product is shipped in one size fits (almost) all. The dimensions are 4 inches wide by 12 inches long. Installation instructions come with every order. I accept notifications requesting longer sizes but prices and shipping times will vary. Due to the volume of orders, we will keep you informed of our shipping times. Please remember this product is custom hand assembled and not manufactured by a machine. You may contact me prior to payment if you are needing fast assembly and delivery times . I will do my best to ensure that everyone is communicated with and that the product is delivered as fast as possible.

Terms of Sale

* Team and individual orders exceeding $100.00 may contact us via email to discuss a 10% price reduction.
* Payment is only accepted under Paypal guidelines. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
* Product assembly will start after payment has been verified.
* If you need the item ASAP, please send me an email via "contact seller" to request immediate shipping and we will try to accommodate.
* When sending payment, please double check your shipping address for accuracy. We will not be responsible for undeliverable mail due to inaccurate address.

Returns / Exchange:

* If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, please email us within 7 days after receipt for return or exchange. All items will need to be in original unused condition and S/H fees are non-refundable. Buyer will send the item(s) back to the seller at buyers own cost and provide tracking information to seller. We will charge a 20% restocking fee for all returns of non-damaged or non-defective items.

Quality of Product:

This product is hand assembled to produce a product that is unique and not commonly found in the market place so buyer accepts there to be a level of expectations regarding the quality of workmanship as long as the product itself is not defective from performing that which it was intended to do. If this expectation is not reasonable to the buyer then buyer should refrain from purchasing this hand made product.

International Shipping:

Many countries impose their own customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes, Brokerage Fees, Etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover these costs for any of our international customers. No Refunds of such fees will be issued regardless of returns. Please be informed of possible fees your country may require before you bid or purchase. We only ship via Express USPS and UPS World Express to International destinations.
* We ship to USA, Canada, APO and FPO Addresses and FPO Addresses and select international countries.
* All of items are marked as merchandise and must be signed for outside of the USA.
* If you are new to Ebay and have zero feedback, please contact us before purchasing any item over $100.00 to verify your interest. Your purchase may be canceled if you have not been verified.

Look at this Link!!
Zunden Heat Reflective Technology For All Shoe Insoles! - eBay (item 220723577448 end time Jan-17-11 22:01:59 PST)

We at Zunden Insol Armor Must Graciously Thank all....
of our faithful customers and supporters such as Construction Workers, Individual & Team Assembled Runners, Triathlon Teams, Triathletes, Cycling Clubs, Individual Cyclists, Public and Private Tennis & Golf Players, Military Soldiers, Collegiate and Public School Athletic Teams & Coaches or any weekend warrior that appreciated us coming up with an innovative heat reflective product that can be attached to almost every shoe insole for protection against performance robbing heat coming up from the pavement or ground.

Is This Product Similar To A Car's Foldable Winshield Sun Visor?

Yes and No. Yes because the theory is the same with regards to reflecting the sun's rays that heat up a car but No because the reflective film used for a car is typically metalized Mylar film which is basically shiny plastic film. In our product, the reflective layer we use is made of Pure Aluminum sheets heat molded and pressed to a strong substrate to provide the highest grade possible for true heat reflectivity and a product that is practically indestructible for long term insole protection from radiant heat. If shiny plastic film is that good in a car then how effective do you think Zunden insol Armor works to protect your feet from the heat?

Why Should I add Zunden Insol Armor to my shoe's Insoles?

The fact of the matter is that most shoe manufacturers are not concerned with adding heat reflective technology to their insoles because insoles are there to cover up the ugly manufacturing process of putting together the shoe beneath the insole as well as providing some orthotic features to allow for better support and or cushion. In short, most manufacturers want to spend as little as possible on the insole and more on the shoe itself. With the many hours I spent training out on the hot pavement, I looked everywhere for a heat deflective device for my shoes that would help reduce the radiant heat coming up from the pavement but fell short every time. I just knew that the excessive heat coming into my shoe from the pavement was literally draining me of precious energy during my workouts as well as my bodies ability to recover after the high heat exposure. It was at that moment that I invented an innovative custom product that would deliver heat reflective properties to all my athletic shoes for training, walking or competing. I likened this product to having to add reflective heat technology to my home's attic in order to block radiant heat from the high temperatures outside. The builder could have added this in the beginning but chose not to in order to save on cost which is very similar to how the shoe industry looks at the cost of their insoles. Now, you no longer have to look around because I have created one of the only products that permanently adds heat reflective technology to almost any shoe insole!

What is Zunden Insol Armor made of?

The product itself is approximately 4 inches wide by 12 inches long. This product is NOT AN INSOLE. This product is adhered to the bottom of shoe insoles so there is no need to replace the shoe insole you have in the existing shoe. You have the ability to custom cut it to whatever length needed up to 12 inches long. Easy installation instructions are sent with every order. Installation takes just a few minutes to add this innovative heat reflective technology. This makes this product available to any man, woman or child that is in need of radiant heat protection by adding it to their existing shoe insole. The first resilient foam layer is made of Polyethylene which is used for its vibration dampening properties. All adhesives used are made of a high bond acrylic compound that will bond to almost any product so this is not a short term product. This high bond adhesive has an operating temperature between -40 degrees below zero and up to 170 degrees Fahrenheit! The next layer is a dual sided pure aluminum substrate which was used for its ability to deflect up to 95% of radiant heat. The aluminum substrate is also very durable, tear resistant, anti-microbial and corrosion resistant. Next, a protective vinyl layer was added to further strengthen the product from impact. Finally, we added a 2 inch anti-slip heel and toe section for improved product adhesion. All materials used are commercial grade in order to introduce a very robust product into the consumer market. This product is custom made and not factory assembled so care is given to each and every product.

Does this reflective heat technology really work?

This reflective radiant heat technology is one of the most widely used technologies and used in numerous applications which affect us daily. The most notable would have to be the NASA space program which initially used this technology for its satellites. This heat reflective technology has extended into all aspects of our lives down to the hamburger we eat where the heat reflective side is facing down to help keep it warm. Residential and commercial roofing applications are constantly using heat reflective technology to improve heating and cooling efficiencies. Other industries that use this radiant heat technology include food, beverage, pharmaceutical, automotive, aerospace, computer, apparel and the list goes on and on....We use only proven technology to protect your feet.

What comes with my order?

* Installation instructions
* (2) 4" x 12" Zunden Insol Armor sheets with high bond adhesive.
* Invoice

Why do the pictures show insoles?

The pictures showing the insoles are there for the marketing purpose of showing our customers how the product should look when custom cut to the size of the existing shoe insole. The instructions sent to all of our customers show extensive detail how to custom cut and adhere our innovative heat reflective technology to the bottom of their shoe insoles.

Why don't you just add this revolutionary product to a foam insole?

We could do this but our primary goal is to get this innovative heat reflective product out to everyone who could benefit from it. We expect that our customers know best what kind of insoles they need so our main concern is to add this heat reflective technology to every insole regardless of the insole type, material or contoured shape. We want to focus on what we know best and that is adding heat deflecting technology to shoe insoles.

Shipping

This product is shipped in one size fits (almost) all. The dimensions are 4 inches wide by 12 inches long. Installation instructions come with every order. I accept notifications requesting longer sizes but prices and shipping times will vary. Due to the volume of orders, we will keep you informed of our shipping times. Please remember this product is custom hand assembled and not manufactured by a machine. You may contact me prior to payment if you are needing fast assembly and delivery times . I will do my best to ensure that everyone is communicated with and that the product is delivered as fast as possible.

Terms of Sale

* Team and individual orders exceeding $100.00 may contact us via email to discuss a 10% price reduction.
* Payment is only accepted under Paypal guidelines. No other forms of payment will be accepted.
* Product assembly will start after payment has been verified.
* If you need the item ASAP, please send me an email via "contact seller" to request immediate shipping and we will try to accommodate.
* When sending payment, please double check your shipping address for accuracy. We will not be responsible for undeliverable mail due to inaccurate address.

Returns / Exchange:

* If for any reason you are not satisfied with our product, please email us within 7 days after receipt for return or exchange. All items will need to be in original unused condition and S/H fees are non-refundable. Buyer will send the item(s) back to the seller at buyers own cost and provide tracking information to seller. We will charge a 20% restocking fee for all returns of non-damaged or non-defective items.

Quality of Product:

This product is hand assembled to produce a product that is unique and not commonly found in the market place so buyer accepts there to be a level of expectations regarding the quality of workmanship as long as the product itself is not defective from performing that which it was intended to do. If this expectation is not reasonable to the buyer then buyer should refrain from purchasing this hand made product.

International Shipping:

Many countries impose their own customs, Duties, Tariffs, Taxes, Brokerage Fees, Etc. on items being shipped from a foreign country. We do not cover these costs for any of our international customers. No Refunds of such fees will be issued regardless of returns. Please be informed of possible fees your country may require before you bid or purchase. We only ship via Express USPS and UPS World Express to International destinations.
* We ship to USA, Canada, APO and FPO Addresses and FPO Addresses and select international countries.
* All of items are marked as merchandise and must be signed for outside of the USA.
* If you are new to Ebay and have zero feedback, please contact us before purchasing any item over $100.00 to verify your interest. Your purchase may be canceled if you have not been verified.