Protein bars that taste terrible

[email protected] wrote:
> The ones by MetRX or Apex.<<

The Met-Rx bars are unsurpassed at Giving One The *****, or GOTS for
short. Mannitol is not your friend. Somewhere, the still-living A.
Scott Connolly is turning over in his grave over the cesspool his
company has become---they even market a whey protein these days. Lordie!

"W. Bacon" <Somewhere, the still-living A. Scott Connolly is turning over in
his grave over the cesspool his company has become---they even market a whey
protein these days. Lordie!

When did he die?

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The ones by MetRX or Apex.

I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar,
and are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good - even
my nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.

I stayed stocked with about 3 different flavors of MetRx bars and also
Ori's Warrior Bars - the latter are about half the size and good for
when I don't want as much. I like bars better than shakes because I can
keep them with me when I'm out of the house. That they're more
expensive is a downside, though.

Different strokes ...

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:17:06 -0500, "Steve Freides"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> They've got some name like "colossal" or similar,

A tiny ballerina, eating "colossal" bars?

"Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> The ones by MetRX or Apex.

> I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar, and
> are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good - even my
> nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.

They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With nothing to
wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

ATP* wrote:
> "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>><[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>The ones by MetRX or Apex.

>>I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar, and
>>are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good - even my
>>nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.
>>

> They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With nothing to
> wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

De gustibus non disputandum est.

I had to throw out my MetRX bars. I couldn't even give them to a
starving 20-something guy I know because HE wouldn't even eat them.

Maybe I just had a bad batch, but I'll never know because I'll never try
another one again.

Dally

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:36:01 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

>I had to throw out my MetRX bars.

ROTFLMFAO! Like this fat cow could/would ever part with food.

Mug wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:36:01 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
> >I had to throw out my MetRX bars.

> ROTFLMFAO! Like this fat cow could/would ever part with food.

Gee you must have her confused with your mother in that barn you grew
up in.
Dally is looking pretty svelt in those bike shorts these days ...

joanne

"joanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Mug wrote:
>> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:36:01 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >I had to throw out my MetRX bars.

>> ROTFLMFAO! Like this fat cow could/would ever part with food.

> Gee you must have her confused with your mother in that barn you grew
> up in.
> Dally is looking pretty svelt in those bike shorts these days ...

Svelt?? You need to shoot your seeing eye dog.

"David" <> Svelt?? You need to shoot your seeing eye dog.

She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke. They
should start a club.

Ever hear that spoof commercial: "How do you get a KlonDYKE Bar?"

"Joe Weeder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> "David" <> Svelt?? You need to shoot your seeing eye dog.
>>

> She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke.
> They
> should start a club.

This *is* their club

> Ever hear that spoof commercial: "How do you get a KlonDYKE Bar?"

No, but that's the bar where the dykes hang out?

"David" <> No, but that's the bar where the dykes hang out?

That's the bar they slide into their crack so that Brenda or Joanne or Lady
Vet can savor the flavor and eat out that creamy milky cum while avoiding a
man altogether.

Geez. I was trying to put down dykes and I just made the whole thing sound
better than it should be. That's why guys always lose the battle against
lezbos. We like them too.

On 29 Jan 2006 22:14:39 -0800, "joanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Gee you must have her confused with your mother in that barn you grew
>up in.
>Dally is looking pretty svelt in those bike shorts these days ...

Well since you are her "girl friend" and lick her ass every night, I
can understand your defending her, but you're hardly in a position
(pun intended) to judge. She still weighs 234lbs...

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:49:07 GMT, "Joe Weeder" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke. They
>should start a club.

They are a "couple", so you're right.

Joe Weeder wrote:
> She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke.

And you know this for a fact becauuuuse... your'e a junior troll who
cant think up anything better to bait someone (?)
Hehehe ok I'll 'bite' ...I'm only 'tongue experienced' on the male
anatomy and pity you can only wish you could have a delicious sample.
:p~

Just an observation, isnt it funny/strange how men drool over lesbians
(as if they are all beautiful with red nails/lips/long hair in lingerie
types) but yet women arent into fantasizing over two or more men
getting it on? Reminds me of the SNL skit where these guys wished for
some ' lesbians' and two short haired ugly butch types showed up and
the only way they could get rid of them was for one of the group of
guys to get a hardon about them. Needless to say one of them did
because imagination/wishful thinking is everything when it cums to a
mans little brain.

joanne

On 30 Jan 2006 08:34:54 -0800, "joanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

>And you know this for a fact becauuuuse... your'e a junior troll who
>cant think up anything better to bait someone (?)
>Hehehe ok I'll 'bite' ...I'm only 'tongue experienced' on the male
>anatomy and pity you can only wish you could have a delicious sample.
>:p~

Cleaning guys dicks and balls for pay, between carpet munching doesn't
count.

"ATP*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> The ones by MetRX or Apex.

>> I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar,
>> and are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good -
>> even my nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.
>>

> They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With
> nothing to wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

Agreed on both counts. I usually drink them with coffee, hot or iced.

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com

Steve Freides <[email protected]> wrote:
> "ATP*" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or
>>> similar, and are about 400 calories each, and I think they're
>>> pretty good - even my nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.
>>>

>> They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With
>> nothing to wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

> Agreed on both counts. I usually drink them with coffee, hot or iced.

I don't think protein bars are Pavel-approved food. Why don't you
butch up and chew on some dry beets.

"DZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Steve Freides <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>>
>>> They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With
>>> nothing to wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

>> Agreed on both counts. I usually drink them with coffee, hot or
>> iced.

> I don't think protein bars are Pavel-approved food. Why don't you
> butch up and chew on some dry beets.

Borscht was often served during my growing up, and I always thought it
tasted terrible. I imagine dry beets to be even worse. In the land of
the Running Capitalist Dog, we have some choices, you know, and I intend
to make the most of them. :)

-S-
http://www.kbnj.com