Protein bars that taste terrible

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by [email protected], Jan 29, 2006.

  1. The ones by MetRX or Apex.

    Tags:

  2. W. Bacon

    W. Bacon Guest

    [email protected] wrote:
    > The ones by MetRX or Apex.<<

    The Met-Rx bars are unsurpassed at Giving One The Shits, or GOTS for
    short. Mannitol is not your friend. Somewhere, the still-living A.
    Scott Connolly is turning over in his grave over the cesspool his
    company has become---they even market a whey protein these days. Lordie!

  3. "W. Bacon" <Somewhere, the still-living A. Scott Connolly is turning over in
    his grave over the cesspool his company has become---they even market a whey
    protein these days. Lordie!

    When did he die?

  4. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The ones by MetRX or Apex.

    I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar,
    and are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good - even
    my nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.

    I stayed stocked with about 3 different flavors of MetRx bars and also
    Ori's Warrior Bars - the latter are about half the size and good for
    when I don't want as much. I like bars better than shakes because I can
    keep them with me when I'm out of the house. That they're more
    expensive is a downside, though.

    Different strokes ...

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com

  5. Mug

    Mug Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:17:06 -0500, "Steve Freides"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > They've got some name like "colossal" or similar,

    A tiny ballerina, eating "colossal" bars?

  6. ATP*

    ATP* Guest

    "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> The ones by MetRX or Apex.

    > I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar, and
    > are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good - even my
    > nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.

    They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With nothing to
    wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

  7. Dally

    Dally Guest

    ATP* wrote:
    > "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >><[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>The ones by MetRX or Apex.

    >>I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar, and
    >>are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good - even my
    >>nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.
    >>

    > They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With nothing to
    > wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

    De gustibus non disputandum est.

    I had to throw out my MetRX bars. I couldn't even give them to a
    starving 20-something guy I know because HE wouldn't even eat them.

    Maybe I just had a bad batch, but I'll never know because I'll never try
    another one again.

    Dally

  8. Mug

    Mug Guest

    On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:36:01 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I had to throw out my MetRX bars.

    ROTFLMFAO! Like this fat cow could/would ever part with food.

  9. joanne

    joanne Guest

    Mug wrote:
    > On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:36:01 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
    > >I had to throw out my MetRX bars.

    > ROTFLMFAO! Like this fat cow could/would ever part with food.

    Gee you must have her confused with your mother in that barn you grew
    up in.
    Dally is looking pretty svelt in those bike shorts these days ...

    joanne

  10. David

    David Guest

    "joanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Mug wrote:
    >> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 21:36:01 -0500, Dally <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> >I had to throw out my MetRX bars.

    >> ROTFLMFAO! Like this fat cow could/would ever part with food.

    > Gee you must have her confused with your mother in that barn you grew
    > up in.
    > Dally is looking pretty svelt in those bike shorts these days ...

    Svelt?? You need to shoot your seeing eye dog.

  11. Joe Weeder

    Joe Weeder Guest

    "David" <> Svelt?? You need to shoot your seeing eye dog.

    She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke. They
    should start a club.

    Ever hear that spoof commercial: "How do you get a KlonDYKE Bar?"

  12. David

    David Guest

    "Joe Weeder" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]
    > "David" <> Svelt?? You need to shoot your seeing eye dog.
    >>

    > She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke.
    > They
    > should start a club.

    This *is* their club

    > Ever hear that spoof commercial: "How do you get a KlonDYKE Bar?"

    No, but that's the bar where the dykes hang out?

  13. Joe Weeder

    Joe Weeder Guest

    "David" <> No, but that's the bar where the dykes hang out?

    That's the bar they slide into their crack so that Brenda or Joanne or Lady
    Vet can savor the flavor and eat out that creamy milky cum while avoiding a
    man altogether.

    Geez. I was trying to put down dykes and I just made the whole thing sound
    better than it should be. That's why guys always lose the battle against
    lezbos. We like them too.

  14. Mug

    Mug Guest

    On 29 Jan 2006 22:14:39 -0800, "joanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Gee you must have her confused with your mother in that barn you grew
    >up in.
    >Dally is looking pretty svelt in those bike shorts these days ...

    Well since you are her "girl friend" and lick her ass every night, I
    can understand your defending her, but you're hardly in a position
    (pun intended) to judge. She still weighs 234lbs...

  15. Mug

    Mug Guest

    On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:49:07 GMT, "Joe Weeder" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke. They
    >should start a club.

    They are a "couple", so you're right.

  16. joanne

    joanne Guest

    Joe Weeder wrote:
    > She's been using her tongue to find the way. Joanne's another MFW dyke.

    And you know this for a fact becauuuuse... your'e a junior troll who
    cant think up anything better to bait someone (?)
    Hehehe ok I'll 'bite' ...I'm only 'tongue experienced' on the male
    anatomy and pity you can only wish you could have a delicious sample.
    :p~

    Just an observation, isnt it funny/strange how men drool over lesbians
    (as if they are all beautiful with red nails/lips/long hair in lingerie
    types) but yet women arent into fantasizing over two or more men
    getting it on? Reminds me of the SNL skit where these guys wished for
    some ' lesbians' and two short haired ugly butch types showed up and
    the only way they could get rid of them was for one of the group of
    guys to get a hardon about them. Needless to say one of them did
    because imagination/wishful thinking is everything when it cums to a
    mans little brain.

    joanne

  17. Frances

    Frances Guest

    On 30 Jan 2006 08:34:54 -0800, "joanne" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >And you know this for a fact becauuuuse... your'e a junior troll who
    >cant think up anything better to bait someone (?)
    >Hehehe ok I'll 'bite' ...I'm only 'tongue experienced' on the male
    >anatomy and pity you can only wish you could have a delicious sample.
    >:p~

    Cleaning guys dicks and balls for pay, between carpet munching doesn't
    count.

  18. "ATP*" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>> The ones by MetRX or Apex.

    >> I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or similar,
    >> and are about 400 calories each, and I think they're pretty good -
    >> even my nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.
    >>

    > They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With
    > nothing to wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

    Agreed on both counts. I usually drink them with coffee, hot or iced.

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com

  19. DZ

    DZ Guest

    Steve Freides <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "ATP*" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >> "Steve Freides" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >>> I like MetRx bars. They've got some name like "colossal" or
    >>> similar, and are about 400 calories each, and I think they're
    >>> pretty good - even my nine-year-old will eat them once in a while.
    >>>

    >> They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With
    >> nothing to wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

    > Agreed on both counts. I usually drink them with coffee, hot or iced.

    I don't think protein bars are Pavel-approved food. Why don't you
    butch up and chew on some dry beets.

  20. "DZ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Steve Freides <[email protected]com> wrote:
    >>>>
    >>> They are good with some sort of drink, preferably coffee. With
    >>> nothing to wash them down, they're kinda chalky.

    >> Agreed on both counts. I usually drink them with coffee, hot or
    >> iced.

    > I don't think protein bars are Pavel-approved food. Why don't you
    > butch up and chew on some dry beets.

    Borscht was often served during my growing up, and I always thought it
    tasted terrible. I imagine dry beets to be even worse. In the land of
    the Running Capitalist Dog, we have some choices, you know, and I intend
    to make the most of them. :)

    -S-
    http://www.kbnj.com