ProTour dead. What happens to FLandis?



C'dale Girl

New Member
May 22, 2007
4,154
0
0
Crankyfeet said:
Only from the right elbow down though... :rolleyes:


You two make me feel less guilty about my occasional habit of hijacking threads with FID type banter. Perhaps Lim needs to make a separate thread for just you two guys like the "Itchy and Scratchy" thread and stick it, so you have your own room to play in... :D



Now wait just one minute here Crankyman.

I just read through many posts about plagerizing other people (including posts from you) and FLandis's Phonak kit (courtesy of none other than you), and when I come in with an off topic post, only when I'm personally mentioned btw, only then does it become an issue and get pointed out. This isn't the first time it's transpired that way either.

Btw, I'm the guy on the right with the bigger mallet. ;)
 

Crankyfeet

New Member
Jun 5, 2007
10,817
0
36
Rule of living in a glass house: Throw as many stones as you possibly can. The minute you let up you're surrounded by broken glass... ;)
 

nns1400

New Member
Jul 27, 2006
6,276
0
0
Crankyfeet said:
Rule of living in a glass house: Throw as many stones as you possibly can. The minute you let up you're surrounded by broken glass... ;)
The main thing is to always be wearing shoes...

And maybe sunglasses...:cool:
 

Crankyfeet

New Member
Jun 5, 2007
10,817
0
36
We need someone to post a picture of Landis, naked, wearing cowboy boots and surrounded by broken glass, with McQuaid crying in the background, to tie this all back in to the thread.
 

whiteboytrash

New Member
Mar 9, 2005
5,402
0
0
vanguard said:
It is really dumb and annoying, nevermind totally dishonest, the way you go to my blog Cycling Fans Anonymous, read my commentary, then come here and post it as if you thought it up yourself, which you didn't. You stole this entire post directly from my blog update that was posted last night. I would really appreciate it if you would stop doing this.

CFA

Are you sure you want to claim ownership of such a **** topic as this one ? If it is from your website then I think you should think about closing it down cos its **** ! ********.
 

Bro Deal

New Member
Jun 26, 2006
6,698
4
0
vanguard said:
It is really dumb and annoying, nevermind totally dishonest, the way you go to my blog Cycling Fans Anonymous, read my commentary, then come here and post it as if you thought it up yourself, which you didn't. You stole this entire post directly from my blog update that was posted last night. I would really appreciate it if you would stop doing this.

CFA
I don't what you think is original about the ProTour being dead and Landis possibly returning. The ProTour being dead? I posted that the ProTour was dead when Liquigas hired Basso. So did a lot of others on the four cycling message boards that I read.

FLandis' suspension being moved back? That's hardly new. I have said many times that not having the suspension start when Landis stopped racing is ********. Landis himself in his third person interview he gave a while back railed about it. It was obvious that it would be a major issue in his appeal. CAS has a history of moving suspensions back to the date the rider last raced. Coming to the conclusion that the CAS decision will likely allow FLandis in August is not exactly rocket science.

The news about Heras? Yup, taken from CFA, but I often post news items for discussion purposes. I should include a mention of CFA in every post, but I am lazy. On top of that CFA is mainly a news aggregator rather than a pure opinion site, so it is hard to link to any one item in a set of twelve. On top of that I figure that anyone who follows the sport should be reading sites like cyclingnews, velonews, CFA, etc. on a regular basis, so it's obvious where it is coming from even if it is not explicitly stated.

If you are ****** off about people discussing things you mention then you are just going to have to live with that. No one will get upset if you pimp your site by posting some stuff yourself. You can get all teh creidt you thing you deserve and funnel more people to your blog. It will also save me some work in finding **** and posting it.
 

thunder

New Member
Jan 8, 2006
3,214
0
36
Bro Deal said:
I don't what you think is original about the ProTour being dead and Landis possibly returning. The ProTour being dead? I posted that the ProTour was dead when Liquigas hired Basso. So did a lot of others on the four cycling message boards that I read.

FLandis' suspension being moved back? That's hardly new. I have said many times that not having the suspension start when Landis stopped racing is ********. Landis himself in his third person interview he gave a while back railed about it. It was obvious that it would be a major issue in his appeal. CAS has a history of moving suspensions back to the date the rider last raced. Coming to the conclusion that the CAS decision will likely allow FLandis in August is not exactly rocket science.

The news about Heras? Yup, taken from CFA, but I often post news items for discussion purposes. I should include a mention of CFA in every post, but I am lazy. On top of that CFA is mainly a news aggregator rather than a pure opinion site, so it is hard to link to any one item in a set of twelve. On top of that I figure that anyone who follows the sport should be reading sites like cyclingnews, velonews, CFA, etc. on a regular basis, so it's obvious where it is coming from even if it is not explicitly stated.

If you are ****** off about people discussing things you mention then you are just going to have to live with that. No one will get upset if you pimp your site by posting some stuff yourself. You can get all teh creidt you thing you deserve and funnel more people to your blog. It will also save me some work in finding **** and posting it.
Bro, you were a little kind, I expected some HR type vituperative spew forth :D