General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Protruding lateral malleolus

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 1,517 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 September 2007
Last activity
24 September 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,517
Views / 30 days
7

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Hi,

    I run a few miles in the morning and play ice hockey twice a week.
    Recently I noticed that on my right foot, the lateral malleolus bone
    is sticking out about 3/4 inches more than on my left foot. Is this
    common? Should I see a doctor or will his go away by itself?

    Thanks
    Mark

  2. Quoted message said:

    Hi,

    I run a few miles in the morning and play ice hockey twice a week.
    Recently I noticed that on my right foot, the lateral malleolus bone
    is sticking out about 3/4 inches more than on my left foot. Is this
    common? Should I see a doctor or will his go away by itself?

    Thanks
    Mark

    Podiatrist.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.