proud of myself.

Anglea Woollcom

Guest
Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work with asked me to split a
donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that was fresh out of the oven (both where). I turned
her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only ate a veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread. I did
have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next thing that I give up. oh I
also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so much better. I got some great news
yesterday at my new job. They want me to work full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3 weekends off. So
that means if I want to keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my boss has agreed to
and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on program now. Which is what I plan
on doing. Have exercised three times so far this week. Today is ret day and then will walk tomorro
thur and fri taking the weekend off. And starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how
things were going. And oh yah it will be two weeks this sun with having no donuts. yah me

angie

Oh Anglea, I loved your post. I know what you mean about doughnuts. They
are the only sweet thing I seem to not be able to have around me without
indulging. And they are soooo high in points. Good luck with the job
change and keep doing such a great job resisting the temptations.
Bird
need to lose 45#
"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work
with
> asked me to split a donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that was fresh out of the oven
> (both where). I turned her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only ate a veggie sandwich on
> whole wheat bread. I did have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next
> thing that I give up. oh I also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so
much
> better. I got some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me to
work
> full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3 weekends off. So that means if I want
> keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my boss has agreed
> and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on program now. Which is what I
> plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far
this
> week. Today is ret day and then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking the weekend off. And
> starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how things were going. And oh yah it will
be
> two weeks this sun with having no donuts. yah me
>
> angie

Yay Angie!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

Anglea Woollcombe wrote:
> Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work with asked me to split a
> donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that was fresh out of the oven (both where). I
> turned her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only ate a veggie sandwich on whole wheat
> bread. I did have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next thing that
> I give up. oh I also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so much better. I
> got some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me to work full time days mon to fri 7 30
> - 3 weekends off. So that means if I want to keep my current job I have to switch to evens ,
> which my boss has agreed to and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on
> program now. Which is what I plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far this week. Today is
> ret day and then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking the weekend off. And starting fresh on
> Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how things were going. And oh yah it will be two weeks this sun
> with having no donuts. yah me
>
> angie

this is a post that was very nice to read, Lee
Anglea Woollcombe <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work
with
> asked me to split a donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that was fresh out of the oven
> (both where). I turned her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only ate a veggie sandwich on
> whole wheat bread. I did have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next
> thing that I give up. oh I also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so
much
> better. I got some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me to
work
> full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3 weekends off. So that means if I want
> keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my boss has agreed
> and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on program now. Which is what I
> plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far
this
> week. Today is ret day and then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking the weekend off. And
> starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how things were going. And oh yah it will
be
> two weeks this sun with having no donuts. yah me
>
> angie

Hi, angie, Congratulations on the changes you have made in your life. Nothing succeeds like success.

--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work
with
> asked me to split a donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that was fresh out of the oven
> (both where). I turned her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only ate a veggie sandwich on
> whole wheat bread. I did have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next
> thing that I give up. oh I also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so
much
> better. I got some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me to
work
> full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3 weekends off. So that means if I want
> keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my boss has agreed
> and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on program now. Which is what I
> plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far
this
> week. Today is ret day and then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking the weekend off. And
> starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how things were going. And oh yah it will
be
> two weeks this sun with having no donuts. yah me
>
> angie

The effort you're making to find what works for you and what doesn't --doughnuts-- is paying off for
you. Keep it going.

Prairie Roots On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:58:52 -0500, "Anglea Woollcombe"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work with asked me to split a
> donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that was fresh out of the oven (both where). I
> turned her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only ate a veggie sandwich on whole wheat
> bread. I did have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next thing that I
> give up. oh I also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so much better. I got
> some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me to work full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3
> weekends off. So that means if I want to keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my
> boss has agreed to and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on program now.
> Which is what I plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far this week. Today is ret day and
> then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking the weekend off. And starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just
> wanted to report how things were going. And oh yah it will be two weeks this sun with having no
> donuts. yah me
>
>angie

hello everyone

I just wanted to thank you all for the encouragement that you have been giving me. It has helped
me so much. I start my full time days on mon and my evening shifts on mon as well. So for now I
am working on changing the little things. I am deciding that I am switching my breads from white
to whole wheat bread I bought weight watchers bread, and i also bought their smart ones buns and
some fat free sandwich meet, I have lots of tuna in the house so I am going to start bringing
meals with me when I go and work at Tim Hortons. I don't have to worry about my other job because
they have sandwichs that u can make and they have all kinds of different breads to choose from
also they have homemade soup to choose from and salads fat free yogurt. they also have fruit
trays as well. And that all and wonderful water . So I won't have to really worry about messing
up. they do have treats there but i just stay away from those. Because I know that I don't need
them. Anyway, thanks again everyone for ur encouragement, also any advice with snack ideas like
one point veggies or zero points. Also the same with low point fruits. that would be greatful.

Alright hope everyone else is having a good week. condrads to those who have lost you guys are
inspiring and give hope to those of us who are trying or strugling to stay op. And to those who
haven't lost don't give up. Work hard at losing the weight you want all good things come to those
who are patient

Sorry this is long. Angie " bird" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Oh Anglea, I loved your post. I know what you mean about doughnuts. They are the only sweet thing
> I seem to not be able to have around me without indulging. And they are soooo high in points. Good
> luck with the job change and keep doing such a great job resisting the temptations. Bird need to
> lose 45# "Anglea Woollcombe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Last night I did something I never thought I would do. The girl I work
> with
> > asked me to split a donut with her and also if I wanted a tim bit that
was
> > fresh out of the oven (both where). I turned her down and said NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!! I also only
> > ate a veggie sandwich on whole wheat bread. I
did
> > have a cheese criossant but that was the last one. that will be the next thing that I give up.
> > oh I also had a cup of chilli to go with the sandwich. I am doing so
> much
> > better. I got some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me to
> work
> > full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3 weekends off. So that means if I want
> > keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my boss has agreed
> > and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on
program
> > now. Which is what I plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far
> this
> > week. Today is ret day and then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking
the
> > weekend off. And starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how things were going. And
> > oh yah it will
> be
> > two weeks this sun with having no donuts. yah me
> >
> > angie

posts like this are very inspirational, Lee
> [...]
so
> > much
> > > better. I got some great news yesterday at my new job. They want me
> > work
> > > full time days mon to fri 7 30 - 3 weekends off. So that means if I
want
> > > keep my current job I have to switch to evens , which my boss has
agreed
> > > and will be starting on mon. So I will have no excusses to stay on
> program
> > > now. Which is what I plan on doing. Have exercised three times so far
> > this
> > > week. Today is ret day and then will walk tomorro thur and fri taking
> the
> > > weekend off. And starting fresh on Mon. Anyway just wanted to report how things were going.
will
> > be
> > > two weeks this sun with having no donuts. yah me
> > >
> > > angie

trust me it's not easy exspecially when i sometimes have to help make them. it's even more tempting
when there fresh out of the oven, but i'm going to be stronge and not give in to tempt tempation

m01.aol.com...