) PRR! (!

Shaun Rimmer

Guest
('Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!)

Well Kath (the most wondrous of all wonders), her bro Simon, his pal Mick and my dubious self are
off to my best bud Rob's birthday party tomorrow, in the cave near where I proposed to Kath ( on
16/3/03 at 3-ish a.m. heheheheh).

Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the gathering, and any number of
instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish bodhrans, their full sized djembes, couple of my
smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a mandolin or two.

There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants (both illicit and 'licit', heh).

Below the cave we stay in, is another man made cavern, this one damp, but _much_ larger - high
ceiling, big supporting rock pillar in the middle, _awesome_ acoustics! It ain't called Cathedral
Cavern for nothing...nothing....nothing....nothing....nothing....nothing........... - we'll likely
all be down there at some point in the evening/night/morning (whatever...) for the singing and
jamming, dancing and laughing and running around like joyous lunatics - it sounds like it's going to
be one of the best ever, and I CAN'T BLOODY WAIT! HEHEHEHEHEHEH WWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

',;~}~

So, what are you all doin' fer the weekend then?

Shaun aRe - Whatever you do, I hope it _ROCKS_ !!!!!!!!!

P.s. - Wish us luck with the weather? It's started getting damper..........

(3rd posting of this message - the other's didn't seem to show up......).

On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:41:56 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

> (3rd posting of this message - the other's didn't seem to show up......).

Yes they did.

You're gonna get a slap, Rimmer.

Huw "Bloody spammers" Pritchard

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:p[email protected]...
> On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:41:56 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
>
> > (3rd posting of this message - the other's didn't seem to show
up......).

> Yes they did.

Not here - only this one, after I put the '<>' thingies on.........anyhow, I did use the word
'seem', so 'ner' again.

> You're gonna get a slap, Rimmer.

From you? Have at it, Pritcsoft ',;~P``````

> Huw "Bloody spammers" Pritchard

Bloody spammer callin' scum suckers.

Shaun aRe - Grrrrrrr!

Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:41:56 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
>
> > (3rd posting of this message - the other's didn't seem to show up......).
>
> Yes they did.
>
> You're gonna get a slap, Rimmer.
>
> Huw "Bloody spammers" Pritchard

actually, spam is advertising something, this my friend is a flood (and a mighty pathetic one
at that ;-)
--
~Travis

Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> spoke thusly...
> > On Fri, 06 Jun 2003 14:41:56 +0100, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
> >
> > > (3rd posting of this message - the other's didn't seem to show
up......).

> > Yes they did.
> >
> > You're gonna get a slap, Rimmer.
> >
> > Huw "Bloody spammers" Pritchard
> >

> actually, spam is advertising something, this my friend is a flood (and a mighty pathetic one at
> that ;-)

Actually, a 'flood' involves a rather greater volume of substance, this my friend, is a mere
'trickle', and a mighty fine one at that ',;~P````

Shaun aRe - Fix your **** dude.

> ('Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!)
<snip>

> Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the gathering, and any number of
> instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish bodhrans, their full sized djembes, couple of my
> smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a mandolin or two.
>
> There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants (both illicit and 'licit', heh).

<snip>

That sounds like a good time to me! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it. I bet my
didgeridoo would sound pretty cool in there.

Matt

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > ('Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!)
> <snip>
> >
> > Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the
gathering,
> > and any number of instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish
bodhrans,
> > their full sized djembes, couple of my smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a
> > mandolin or two.
> >
> > There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants (both illicit and
> > 'licit', heh).
> >
> <snip>
>
> That sounds like a good time to me! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be
able
> to make it. I bet my didgeridoo would sound pretty cool in there.
>
> Matt

Now see, if you gave me notice, I would have brought my Djembe. Or my Mapex Orion Pro series 6
piece kit ;)

Jon Bond

MattB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > ('Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!)
> <snip>
> >
> > Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the
gathering,
> > and any number of instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish
bodhrans,
> > their full sized djembes, couple of my smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a
> > mandolin or two.
> >
> > There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants (both illicit and
> > 'licit', heh).
> >
> <snip>
>
> That sounds like a good time to me!

It uhhhh, was <groan!> - worn out today...........

> Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to make it.

Well, that's a shame.........heheheh....

> I bet my didgeridoo would sound pretty cool in there.

Well, Kath's did, and so did the drums - it was so loud in there, we didn't even think of having a
proper jam - we stayed with the smaller cave for that and had a great time.

Shaun aRe

Jon Bond <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Hf9Ea.859876$OV.809812@rwcrnsc54...

> "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > ('Pre Party' uuhmm, 'thingy'!)
> > <snip>
> > >
> > > Looks like there'll be anywhere between 20 and 40 peeps at the
> gathering,
> > > and any number of instruments including Kath's and Simon's Irish
> bodhrans,
> > > their full sized djembes, couple of my smaller home made drums, many geetaars, maybe even a
> > > mandolin or two.
> > >
> > > There will be much merriment, and much consumption of intoxicants
(both
> > > illicit and 'licit', heh).
> > >
> > <snip>
> >
> > That sounds like a good time to me! Unfortunately I don't think I'll be
> able
> > to make it. I bet my didgeridoo would sound pretty cool in there.
> >
> > Matt
>
> Now see, if you gave me notice, I would have brought my Djembe. Or my
Mapex
> Orion Pro series 6 piece kit ;)

Cool! Although I think a 6 pc woulda been a bit much, heheheheh..........

There were a few turned up later on with drums, including one large but woefully under tensioned
djembe - we used that one like a djun djun for bass, the small djembe (based) drum I made drew a bit
of attention and sounded good in lead, there were 2 small djembes and one medium sized too that all
sounded pretty cool - we jammed most of the night, but had to stop when the folks wanted to
sing......heheheh........

Shaun aRe