Pruno - And may God have mercy on your soul.

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 16:14:34 -0800, [email protected] (Dan Abel)
wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, Steve Wertz <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 10:04:05 -0500, Yeff <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> ><http://www.blacktable.com/gillin030901.htm>
>>
>> There are a lot of inaccuracies in this article. Prune is made with *bread* and fruit [juice],
>> for starters.
>

>I beg to differ. Pruno is made from *anything* that contains fermentable sugar.

Not the prison version.

-sw

Steve Wertz wrote:
>> I beg to differ. Pruno is made from *anything* that contains fermentable sugar.
>
> Not the prison version.

I imagine pruno is like hunch punch or any other "potpourri" drink -- you take what you can find,
mix it all together, and pray to sleep through the hangover.

--
John Gaughan http://www.johngaughan.net/ [email protected]

On Thu, 26 Feb 2004 21:22:15 -0600, John Gaughan
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Steve Wertz wrote:
>>> I beg to differ. Pruno is made from *anything* that contains fermentable sugar.
>>
>> Not the prison version.
>
>I imagine pruno is like hunch punch or any other "potpourri" drink -- you take what you can find,
>mix it all together, and pray to sleep through the hangover.

Bacteria is what you have to worry about, not hangovers.

It's really not that strong - not nearly as strong as the original article makes it out to be.
It's physically impossible to get a high (or even moderate) alcohol content using these
primitive methods.

-sw