PS2 or X-Box??

Trisha14

Oct 26, 2005
I know its completely off topic but I don't know which to buy - advice would be great.

Trisha14 said:
I know its completely off topic but I don't know which to buy - advice would be great.
Er...
1) Both systems are over 4 years old...
2) This is a cycling forum.
3) If you absolutely want one or the other, the Xbox is far and away the better system technologically. In my opinion it has the better games as well, but that's up for debate. PS2 definitely has the bigger collection though. I'd get an Xbox.

dont buy either, the XBOX360 is out and the PS3 is just around the corner.

technologically its hard to say which will be better, on paper Sony have ditched the emotion engine and went for multicore processors and Microsoft have also ditched thier pentium processor too.

PS3 will have more games and are compatible with the f*uckin huge range of PS2 software.

XBOX360 will have exclusive games such as Halo...you decide. Not many people regret buying either one or the other. Most gamers i know have both xbox and Playstation.

PartisanRanger said:
Er...
1) Both systems are over 4 years old...
2) This is a cycling forum.
3) If you absolutely want one or the other, the Xbox is far and away the better system technologically. In my opinion it has the better games as well, but that's up for debate. PS2 definitely has the bigger collection though. I'd get an Xbox.
Re point no 2. - Ah no ****... if you actually read my initial post I actual did state that I know its off topic. Clearly by the reply after yours there are some people on this wonderful forum who have a life outside cycling... perhaps you should get one too! :mad:

Trisha14 said:
Re point no 2. - Ah no ****... if you actually read my initial post I actual did state that I know its off topic. Clearly by the reply after yours there are some people on this wonderful forum who have a life outside cycling... perhaps you should get one too! :mad:
Haha, chill dude. I was just pointing out that it's strange to ask this question in a cycling forum when there are numerous video game forums out there. And I probably spend more time playing video games than I do cycling anyway, so you don't have me on that count :p.