Psssssssss, sshhh, sshhh, thud!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Those are the sounds I heard when I got a flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch after the
    "thud". :-(

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Those are the sounds I heard when I got a flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch after
    > the "thud". :-(
    >
    > --
    > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    I hate that when it happens. I know that I'd yell something a little more colourful than
    'ouch!' though!
    --
    Westie

  3. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Well it was actuall "ouch !##%iI()*&*&#*&"

    --
    - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

    "Westie" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Those are the sounds I heard when I got a flat tire going down a hill today. I yelled ouch after
    > > the "thud". :-(
    > >
    > > --
    > > - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
    >
    > I hate that when it happens. I know that I'd yell something a little more colourful than
    > 'ouch!' though!
    > --
    > Westie

  4. M_Blood

    M_Blood New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2003
    I know I heard a "POW" once and saw some things flying once when I caught a sharp rock on my sidewall.....I yelled a few nice ones when I carried my bike back those few miles myself!!

  5. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    one day my mate kept skiding every corner we took. We werent on any trails or anything just riding the streets. i eventualy said to him "if you keep skiding yuor gonna pop your tire" 2 seconds later BANG!!!!

    hahahaha that'l learn him!