Psychiatric drugs change the outcome of trails!

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by The Only True B, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. I did some more legal reading and found below in regards of anti-psychoric drugs. The cases were
    mainly about that the government has no right to force psychiatric drugs on anybody, esp. not
    anybody not violent and how much those drugs change the personality and endanger people.

    I believe the same applies also for people that are not waiting for a trail or are incarcerated.
    Psychiatric drugs are dangerous, might they be anti-psychiatric drugs or anti-depressants or
    whatever drugs. The FDA currently is investigating in anti-depressants drive kids into suicide. I
    can't imagine that they are only dangerous to children.

    Other ways must be found to handle those problems. Most importantly, psychiatry failed to
    investigate that those "disorders" are man-made, and how they are being man made. They don't
    investigate as secret mindcontrol, talking into people's subconcious minds to make them depressed,
    hyperactive, crazy and whatever, is also a psychiatric invention.

    It is a fundamental assumption of the adversary system that the trier of fact observes the accused
    throughout the trial. At all stages of the proceedings, the defendant's behavior, manner, facial
    expressions, and emotional responses, or their absence, combine to make an overall impression on the
    trier of fact. The side effects of antipsychotic drugs may alter demeanor in a way that will
    prejudice all facets of the defense. Serious due process concerns are implicated when the government
    manipulates the evidence this way.

    Moreover, "[t]he side effects of antipsychotic drugs can hamper the attorney-client relation,
    preventing effective communication and rendering the defendant less able or willing to take part in
    his defense. The State interferes with this relation when it administers a drug to dull cognition."
    Riggins, 504 U.S. at 143-44 (Kennedy, J., concurring) at 144. If the antipsychotic medications
    forcibly administered to a Defendant cause him to be unable to express remorse for his actions or to
    control his facial expressions at trial, or to fully communicate with his attorneys, the fairness of
    the trial may rightly be doubted. Id. at 144.

    Because these potential effects on the pretrial detainee call into question the fairness of the
    trial, the government's interest in a fair and impartial trial is compromised. More importantly,
    because the government's interest is in administering a fair and impartial trial, the government
    should be required to bear the burden of demonstrating that its forcible administration of
    antipsychotic drugs on a pretrial detainee for the purpose of restoring his competency will not
    cause the types of side effects discussed above that could result in a prejudiced trial. If the
    government cannot make such a showing, then it has failed to assert a compelling government interest
    that violates the pretrial detainee's fundamental rights.

    Barbara Schwarz (the only real one)

    P.S. Postings with e-mail address [email protected] and identities "Barbara_Schwarz",
    "the real Barbara Schwarz de Rothschild" and "Truth Speaker 2" are not done by me. Those are
    forgeries of criminal, Aids infected, gay lunatic Garry Lynn Scarff who is a fanatical Dave
    Touretzky defender. Scarff persecutes me from thread to thread often using my name as identity
    for those crimes (!) and

    tries to intimidate me, libels, insults and lies about me. He also lied that he spoke to a roomate
    of mine in the Utah mental health hospital. I never was in that hospital, but he probably escaped
    from one. Scarff is active member of the gay WeHo "church", that according to Scarff applaudes
    Scarffs lawless behavior against me. An ex-WeHo member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and
    promotes dishonorable behavior and that he and his friends were raped and drugged by one of their
    active members, and that one of their active members murdered others under the guise of "drug
    overdose". The ex-WeHo wrote that the

    doesn't see what's wrong with that.

    Linda Anderson http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/andersenl1.html Gerald Armstrong
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/armstrong1.html Jim Beebe
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/beebej1.html Graham Berry
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/berry.html David Bird
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/birdd1.html Tory Christman
    http://religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/christmant4.html Ursula Caberta
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/caberta.html Ida Camburn
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/camburn1.html Joe Cisar
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/cisarj1.html Robert Clark
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/clark1.html Elizabeth Ann Cox
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/coxea1.html Mark Dallara
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dallara1.html Alexander Dvorkin
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/dvorkin1.html Valerie Emanuel
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/emanuelv1.html Steven Fishman
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fishman1.html Vickki Ford Cook
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/fordv1.html Phil Georgi
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen6.html Scott Goehring
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/goehrings1.html Roger Gonnet
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/gonnet1.html Barbara Graham
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/graham1.html Gregg Hagglund
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hagglund1.html Steve Hassan
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/hassan1.html Tilman Hausherr
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/hauser1.html Andreas Heldal-Lund
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lund1.html Keith Henson
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/henson1.html Deana Holmes
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/holmes1.html Jeff Jacobsen
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jacobsen1.html Patrick Jost
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/jost1.html Charlotte Kates
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/katesc1.html Rod Keller
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/keller1.html Steven Kent
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/kent1.html Arnie Lerma
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lerma1.html Joe Lynn
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/lynn1.html Ted Mayett
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/mayett1.html Frank Oliver
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/oliver.html Kady O'Malley
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/omalley1.html Zenon Panoussis
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/panoussis1.html Ted Patrick
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/patrick1.html Michael Pattinson
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pattinsonm1.html Robert Peterson
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/peterson1.html Bruce/Kathleen Pettycrew
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/pettycrew.html Jesse Prince
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/prince1.html Roland Rashleigh-Berry
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/rashleighb1.html David Rice
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/riced.html Fred Rice
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ricef.html Rick Ross
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/rossr1.html Karin Spaink
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/spaink1.html David Touretzky
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/touretzky1.html Alan Walter
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/walter1.html Grady Ward
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/ward.html Johan Wevers
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/weversj1.html Hana/Jerry Whitfield
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/false_exp/whitfield1.html Larry Wollersheim
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/wollersheim1.html Sten-Arne Zerpe
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/zerpesa1.html
    --
    http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org

  2. Voodoo Doll

    Voodoo Doll Guest

    Rubbish! Drugs can help those who need help

    :: I did some more legal reading and found below in regards of anti-psychoric drugs. The cases were
    :: mainly about that the government has no right to force psychiatric drugs on anybody, esp. not
    :: anybody not violent and how much those drugs change the personality and endanger people.
    ::
[...]
    :: using my name as identity for those crimes (!) and verbally assaults me, threatens me,
    :: harasses me,

    :: lies about me. He also lied that he spoke to a roomate of mine in the Utah mental health
    :: hospital. I never was in that hospital, but he probably escaped from one. Scarff is active member
    :: of the gay WeHo "church", that according to Scarff applaudes Scarffs lawless behavior against me.
    :: An ex-WeHo member wrote me that this "church" sanctions and promotes dishonorable behavior and
    :: that he and his friends were raped and drugged by one of their active members, and that one of
    :: their active members murdered others under the guise of

    :: innuendo during sermon and "church" leadership doesn't see what's wrong with that.
    ::
    ::
    ::
    :: ----------------------------------------------
[...]
    :: --
    :: http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org
    :: --

  3. Nelson

    Nelson Guest

    Well them take them yourself (probably do) cause you need help man if you think psych meds help
    anyone. Nelson

    news:[email protected]...

  4. "Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<oarUb.39508[email protected]>...
    > Well them take them yourself (probably do) cause you need help man if you think psych meds help
    > anyone. Nelson

    Don't expect much of a Vodoo man or woman, Nelson. One day it will be proved that Vodoo is a secret
    arm of psychiatry and same effective. :)

[...]

    Frederic Rice, another fierce David Touretzky defender, posted also with the stolen identity de
    Rothschild. He is as little a de Rothschild as a dirty slimy and greasy punch bag is an impressive
    man. He threatened governmental officials over the Internet, wants to celebrate when both President
    Bush's are dead and has tips on his website on how to kill bikers.

    His brother David Rice, posts with "Dr." or "Reverend" Desertphile and also with the stolen identity
    de Rothschild. He suggested to kill members of the FBI. (Go to www.religiousfreedom.watch.org, the
    extremist pages on David Touretzky, page 9, his connections and click on the PDF file.) Dave Rice
    also posted a long time with the identity "Prozac filled gay terrorist psycho", which tells a lot
    about him.

    Barbara Graham Warr, self-proclaimed "caplain" of the A.R.S. newsgroup and snakepit, another David
    Touretzky promoter, is a DUI offender and pleaded guilty to possession and manufacturing of
    prohibited weapon under California penal code. She congratulated the WeHo "congregation" accepting
    Scarff's criminal behaviors against me. However, she posted before that there is no God. She also
    posts with stolen identity de Rothschild. - For more, click on the below links.

[...]

  5. Psychiatry is the worst delusion of all, and the drug Olanzapine
    doesn't work either. Who would have guessed? :)

    The Eighth Circuit recognized that "we cannot say with 100% certainty whether Sell will regain
    competency with this treatment."
    Dr. Wolfson testified that he had not been successful in restoring competency to patients with the
    drug Olanzapine. Nevertheless, this is one of the two drugs that he suggested as treatment for
    Dr. Sell. (He is a dentist.)

    Ds. Sell has been diagnosed with the persecutory subtype of delusional disorder. The Eighth Circuit
    described his diagnosis as follows:

    Delusional disorder is characterized by the presence of one or more nonbizarre delusions that
    persist for at least one month. The delusions are generally plausible ideas that can conceivably
    occur in real life. The persecutory subtype of delusional disorder is characterized by a person's
    belief that he is being conspired against, cheated, spied on, followed, poisoned or drugged,
    malicioulsy maligned, harassed, or obstructed....282 F.3d at 563, n.3 (emphasis supplied; citations
    omitted.) It is a supreme irony that it is in order to relieve Dr. Sell of such delusions that the
    government proposes to forcibly inject him with antipsychotic drugs would be placed at risk of the
    dangerous, potentially life-altering and even deadly side-effects of the medications as well as
    having his mental state chemically altered. The government should not be allowed to force Dr. Sell
    to bear the burden of these risks.

    What is also odd is that conspiracies and crimes against people indeed exist. If a governmental
    official, a judge, a psych come themselves to the wrong conclusion, they say that they erred. Other
    people are being declared "delusional". Why are they are not allowed to err?

    People may assume something false for more than a month, nevertheless they still might just err.
    Moreover, if the psychs label people delusional, several will be afraid to report certain criminal
    activities as they don't want to be called delusional and don't want the psychs comming after them.

    However, the worst delusion of all is that psychiatry is a real science and heals people.