Power meters · Public discussion

PT SL -- Speed but no power?

Started by Watoni · · Last activity · 3 posts · 1,982 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Power meters
Published
2 March 2009
Last activity
3 March 2009
Original author
Watoni
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,982
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I just changed the batteries in the head unit and the hub. The hub has gone through the learn process, speed/cadence are back, but the power just shows ---

    Any ideas?

    Thanks!

  2. Try a reset on the head unit. That helped out my unit last year after a race in the rain.

  3. Watoni said:

    I just changed the batteries in the head unit and the hub. The hub has gone through the learn process, speed/cadence are back, but the power just shows ---

    I had this trouble after I bought a used unit and it turned out to be the wiring harness. I switched it out for the newer shark fin model and that made a world of difference.
    I was also getting allot of dropped signals. I changed the batteries in both the head unit and the hub. It was not until I installed the new harness that everything went away.

    OH, just noticed that you said learn process. So, your hub must be wireless.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.