Pub Accomodation on Sandstone Trail

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by BertyBasset, Mar 15, 2006.

  1. BertyBasset

    BertyBasset Guest

    Hi,

    I'm planning to do the Sandstone Trail next month and am looking for
    pub accommodation around the 1/2 way mark (Tiverton/Beeston Castle). I
    notice there is a Red Fox and Beeston Castle Hotel in the area which do
    accommodation. Does anyone have any recomendations ? Food and beer
    quality are important preference indicators!

    Regards,

    Robin Griffiths

    Tags:

  2. Denis

    Denis Guest

    "BertyBasset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Hi,
    >
    > I'm planning to do the Sandstone Trail next month and am looking for
    > pub accommodation around the 1/2 way mark (Tiverton/Beeston Castle). I
    > notice there is a Red Fox and Beeston Castle Hotel in the area which
    > do
    > accommodation. Does anyone have any recomendations ? Food and beer
    > quality are important preference indicators!
    >
    > Regards,
    >

    > Robin Griffiths

    Great pub on the trail
    http://www.thepheasantinn.co.uk/
    Regards
    Denis

  3. BertyBasset

    BertyBasset Guest

    Denis wrote:
    > "BertyBasset" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Hi,
    > >
    > > I'm planning to do the Sandstone Trail next month and am looking for
    > > pub accommodation around the 1/2 way mark (Tiverton/Beeston Castle). I
    > > notice there is a Red Fox and Beeston Castle Hotel in the area which
    > > do
    > > accommodation. Does anyone have any recomendations ? Food and beer
    > > quality are important preference indicators!
    > >
    > > Regards,
    > >

    > > Robin Griffiths

    > Great pub on the trail
    > http://www.thepheasantinn.co.uk/
    > Regards
    > Denis

    Yes, i'd looked at this one before, but was planning a slightly shorter
    (16miles) 1st day as I've got some juggling to do with the car and a
    train. However, I'll look at this one again.

    Cheers,

    Robin