Public Service Announcement

Corvus Corvax

Guest
*ahem*

Listen up, especially Jimbo, Carla, Supabonbon: I am back in NYC, and

We now return you to discussing whether or not weapons of mass destruction obey the law of gravity.
Or whatever.

CC

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> *ahem*
>
> Listen up, especially Jimbo, Carla, Supabonbon: I am back in NYC, and

Rocky Point, Saturday (4/19).

Blue Mountain, Saturday (4/26).

Plattekill, (TBA)

Care to join us?

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote

> Rocky Point, Saturday (4/19).

If you can swing by and pick us up at the LIRR station on your way out, you're on.

> Blue Mountain, Saturday (4/26).

We might have a raw newbie to bring on this one. Heh, heh...

Knocked off 20 on the fix this morning. Aaah. Gordo, you wanna meet for a run on the
fixies sometime?

CC

"Corvus Corvax" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote
> >
> > Rocky Point, Saturday (4/19).
>
> If you can swing by and pick us up at the LIRR station on your way out, you're on.
>
> > Blue Mountain, Saturday (4/26).
>
> We might have a raw newbie to bring on this one. Heh, heh...
>
> Knocked off 20 on the fix this morning. Aaah. Gordo, you wanna meet for a run on the fixies
> sometime?
>
> CC

Okay, there's been a change in plans (unforeseen circumstances...something about Jim having to work
that morning...). So, newly revised plans:

4/26: either Blue Mountain or Rocky Point

Bring on the newbie!

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

news:<[email protected]>...

Place (trailhead?) and time? Is this it?: http://www.climbonline.org/pdf/rocky.pdf And am I going to
need one of these?: http://www.climbonline.org/pdf/decpermit.pdf

> > Blue Mountain, Saturday (4/26).

Sounds interesting too. I guess I gotta pick a day. What time does this one start, and how far is it
from the train station?

> Knocked off 20 on the fix this morning. Aaah. Gordo, you wanna meet for a run on the fixies
> sometime?

rode to Cold Springs yesterday by West Point, feeling manic depressive most of the way.

/s

[email protected] (supabonbon) wrote

> rode to Cold Springs yesterday by West Point, feeling manic depressive most of the way.

So it's not just me...

Since the Long Island contingent has bagged out for this Saturday, we are figuring on going to Blue
Mountain. If you're not tied up with Pesach, you wanna come? By train it is easy: Metro North to
Peekskill, then about a mile ride to the trailhead. You have a train pass, right?

I got the Fisher out for a spin this morning. Feels good -- I'm glad I did maintenance on it last
fall before I put it away for winter. Funny to think I haven't ridden a geared bike for five months!

CC