Public Service

Mike Vandeman

Guest
Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I have a very
good spam filter.

But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that don't have
the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I should post them
here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:15:12 GMT, Mike Vandeman wrote:
> Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I
> have a very good spam filter.
>
> But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that
> don't have the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I
> should post them here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?

I think you should go to groups.google.com, and do a search on yourself -
you'll find that you've been doing this for years. If that suprises you,
seek medical help before you forget everything else you've done in your
life.

Then again, given your life, maybe you really do want to forget it all.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

MV blurts:

>Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I have a
>very
>good spam filter.

Obviously not that good, or you wouldn't ever see the spam.

LIAR!

Mike Vandeman said:
Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I have a very
good spam filter.

But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that don't have
the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I should post them
here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?

Those emails sound like they are adressed to you. But if you think it will help you to show them to everyone then do it.

On 5 Oct 2004 01:18:37 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

..On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 00:15:12 GMT, Mike Vandeman wrote:
..> Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I
..> have a very good spam filter.
..>
..> But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that
..> don't have the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I
..> should post them here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?
..
..I think you should go to groups.google.com, and do a search on yourself -
..you'll find that you've been doing this for years.

Nonsense. I don't SPAM. I send RELEVANT information to people who simply don't
want the TRUTH to be told. Try telling the truth some time, Blaine. Most people
learned that before kindergarten....

If that suprises you,
..seek medical help before you forget everything else you've done in your
..life.
..
..Then again, given your life, maybe you really do want to forget it all.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On 05 Oct 2004 01:45:22 GMT, [email protected]ospam (Stephen Baker) wrote:

..MV blurts:
..
..>Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I have a
..>very
..>good spam filter.
..
..Obviously not that good, or you wouldn't ever see the spam.

It goes into a spam folder, so I can look at it if I want to. DUH!

..LIAR!
..

===

[...]

Hearing no objection, ...
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

You idiot, by crossposting to a newgroup that is not part of the original
distribution, you are sending spam.

Why do you cross post from one group where a discussion starts to several
other groups that are not part of the discussion, and why do you cross post
questions to your bogus website onto the newsgroup?

<snip crossposted crapola>

On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:44:38 GMT, Mike Vandeman wrote:
> On 5 Oct 2004 01:18:37 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

> .> But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that
> .> don't have the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I
> .> should post them here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?
> .
> .I think you should go to groups.google.com, and do a search on yourself -
> .you'll find that you've been doing this for years.
>
> Nonsense. I don't SPAM.

Whatever you say. I never said you did. You asked about posting e-mails; I
said if you do a google search on yourself, you'll find that you've been
doing it for years. Easy example:

http://groups.google.com/groups?saf...ing&[email protected]&lr=&hl=en

Unless you're brain is totally fried (a possibility which I don't rule
out), you KNEW you've been posting e-mails for years. So why ask at this
point? You know that no one wants to see your e-mail but you do it anyway;
that's what separates trolls like you from everybody else.

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)

Mikey-babe says:

>.>Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I have a
>.>very
>.>good spam filter.
>.
>.Obviously not that good, or you wouldn't ever see the spam.
>
>It goes into a spam folder, so I can look at it if I want to. DUH!

If you want to look at it, then it isn't spam. Or is logic not your strong
point?

What am I saying? Forgive me, of COURSE logic isn't your strong point, you
prove it every day or so.

Mike Vandeman said:
Mountain bikers love to send me SPAM. I guess they don't know that I have a very
good spam filter.
But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that don't have
the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I should post them
here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?
===
I am working on creating wildlife **** that is off-tha hook for
humans ("pure animals"). Want to help? (I spent the previous 8
years humping my dog.)

I forgot to mention in my last post:
WAAAAAA! Cry about it you baby!
You have provoked any emails that you receive, with your hate crimes against bikes.

MV said:
Nonsense. I don't SPAM. I send RELEVANT information to people who simply don't
want the TRUTH to be told. Try telling the truth some time, Blaine. Most people
lea

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
"I just sent a mailing of 68 packages of my recent writings, your BLF flyer, and excerpts from Regreening the National Parks to groups in the Alliance for a Paving Moratorium. Every new fact that I find that can serve as ammunition in the war against roads, I xerox and send to everyone I think might be receptive to it. Every letter I write, I try to make as general as possible, so that I can use it in as many settings as possible. I make copies and mail them to friends. I put them on the Internet and send them to "the world". Thousands of people on thousands of computers around the world read them and, hopefully, pass them on or internalize the facts and ideas. Sometimes I also send them to newspapers, but they are not often printed (except in the Berkeley Voice, a rare paper that truly practices Freedom of Speech), so this can be a waste of time" - Mike Vandeman

On 05 Oct 2004, Mike Vandeman offered up this insight:

> Hearing no objection, ...

Gaaa! He's released the killer elipsis! Run, run for your lives!

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|

[email protected]

On 05 Oct 2004, Mike Vandeman offered up this insight:

> Hearing no objection, ...

Gaaa! He's released the killer elipsis! Run, run for your lives!

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|
\_ ( (( o | | | |
|__/\__\_/|_| |_|

[email protected]

On 05 Oct 2004, Mike Vandeman offered up this insight:

> Nonsense. I don't SPAM.

Nope, just a bunch of BOLOGNA.

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|

[email protected]

On 05 Oct 2004, Mike Vandeman offered up this insight:

> Nonsense. I don't SPAM.

Nope, just a bunch of BOLOGNA.

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|

[email protected]

On 05 Oct 2004, Mr_Kingkillaha offered up this insight:

> Those emails sound like they are adressed to you. But if you think it
> will help you to show them to everyone then do it.

And just 4 days later, look what happened.

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|

On 5 Oct 2004 20:41:41 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

..On Tue, 05 Oct 2004 15:44:38 GMT, Mike Vandeman wrote:
..> On 5 Oct 2004 01:18:37 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:
..
..> .> But I feel sorry for the rest of the members of this newsgroup, that
..> .> don't have the benefit of these valuable emails. I am thinking that I
..> .> should post them here, so that y'all can enjoy them. What do y'all think?
..> .
..> .I think you should go to groups.google.com, and do a search on yourself -
..> .you'll find that you've been doing this for years.
..>
..> Nonsense. I don't SPAM.
..
..Whatever you say. I never said you did. You asked about posting e-mails; I
..said if you do a google search on yourself, you'll find that you've been
..doing it for years. Easy example:
..
..http://groups.google.com/groups?saf...ing&[email protected]&lr=&hl=en
..
..Unless you're brain is totally fried (a possibility which I don't rule
..out), you KNEW you've been posting e-mails for years. So why ask at this
..point? You know that no one wants to see your e-mail but you do it anyway;
..that's what separates trolls like you from everybody else.

Was there a point in there somewhere?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

ROFLMFAO!!!!!
He's right, my google search for "[email protected]" got "about 1340
results in 0.8 seconds."
Would anyone else care to verify this?