Pudgy Peddler New Video Blog Post: Bike Snobs...Check it out...What do you think?

I think somebody has an inferiority complex. His continual referral to $5000 bikes makes me suspect he's very self-conscious about whatever he's riding. Maybe it's more the way he's riding than what he's riding that is causing friction.

He could stand to shorten up the video. To about a minute.

Actually No I am a ex-Pro Racer and I have a Apollo Champion That was given to me by Troy Habberstaad the Research and Devolpment Guru at Apollo ...The bike is 1 of Only 10 ever made and had it been offered to the public would have ranged in the 5k+ but since it was not it is literally not able to be priced tagged. I am also a Bike mech for 30 years so what I know I know...

PudgyPeddler

Originally Posted by abnersbikes .

Actually No I am a ex-Pro Racer and I have a Apollo Champion That was given to me by Troy Habberstaad the Research and Devolpment Guru at Apollo ...The bike is 1 of Only 10 ever made and had it been offered to the public would have ranged in the 5k+ but since it was not it is literally not able to be priced tagged. I am also a Bike mech for 30 years so what I know I know...

PudgyPeddler
Not sure if your serious. Kind of snobby with what you just said. It would have been more than adequate to say "I ride a nice bike and know it." But of course you have to drop these pedigrees and state your an ex-pro rider. Not trying to start any argument. Just saying.

Originally Posted by abnersbikes .

PudgyPeddler
Double post.

Yep you are right I stand convicted ...lol. Man that sux even I can be a snob :) well I am glad that it did spark alot of conversation. And I will try to tone down my Mightier than tho attitude...

PudgyPeddler