Puget Sound area riders (Snohomish County, specifically)?

ryanspeer

Jul 19, 2006
First post - just getting back into road cycling after a rather long respite from it. Due to getting the first real job out of high school combined with the first car, getting married years later, fatherhood and the combination of those last two things with a career, I've had about 8 years of relatively no real measurable cycling at all. That's all changing now and I'm very eager to get back into it. If anyone is in the Puget Sound area (Everett, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Snohomish, Marysville, etc.) and might be looking for a riding partner or even better yet, are part of an official or unofficial riding "club", I might be interested in connecting for a weekly, bi-weekly or even just a monthly ride in the area.

Thanks,
- Ryan

ryanspeer said:
First post - just getting back into road cycling after a rather long respite from it. Due to getting the first real job out of high school combined with the first car, getting married years later, fatherhood and the combination of those last two things with a career, I've had about 8 years of relatively no real measurable cycling at all. That's all changing now and I'm very eager to get back into it. If anyone is in the Puget Sound area (Everett, Lake Stevens, Monroe, Snohomish, Marysville, etc.) and might be looking for a riding partner or even better yet, are part of an official or unofficial riding "club", I might be interested in connecting for a weekly, bi-weekly or even just a monthly ride in the area.

Thanks,
- Ryan
Try the Cascade Cycling Club's web page - you'll probably be able to find not only orgainized rides (you don't have to be a member to ride) but you can post on their forum to find riding partners. You'll also find links to local shops that might be able to hook you up with rides as well.

www.cascade.org