Pump cover

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Garry Jones, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Garry Jones

    Garry Jones Guest

    Here is an old tip, I have just loaded it up to a website.

    http://www.algonet.se/~morack/pump1.html

    The pictures help this one, its difficult to explain.

    Anyone got any more small tips like this. I am thinking of loading up a
    few more to the website.

    Garry Jones
    English Cyclist ResIDING in Sweden

    Tags:

  2. I do the same thing with the pump head of my Zephal HP, but I do it not to
    protect it from dirt, but to protect the frame from scratches.

    Gary Jacobson
    Rosendale, NY
    Not a Swede ResIDING in USA

    "Garry Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Here is an old tip, I have just loaded it up to a website.
    >
    > http://www.algonet.se/~morack/pump1.html
    >
    > The pictures help this one, its difficult to explain.
    >
    > Anyone got any more small tips like this. I am thinking of loading up a
    > few more to the website.
    >
    > Garry Jones
    > English Cyclist ResIDING in Sweden

  3. Garry Jones

    Garry Jones Guest

    Gary Jacobson wrote:

    > I do the same thing with the pump head of my Zephal HP, but I do it not to
    > protect it from dirt, but to protect the frame from scratches.

    Thanks for that. I have used blue electrical tape on the blue frame of
    my bike for years. What a good idea you have giving me. Cheers!

    Garry
    Still in Sweden