puncture resistant (proof) tyres

I got this Kenda Kwest stock tire on my hybrid and it's slow, - it's hard to cruise above 18 mph on the bike. But these are good affordable puncture proof tires.
http://www.biketiresdirect.com/product/kenda-k193-kwest-with-k-shield

I got Continental Ultra Gatorskin Hardshells 27 x 1 1/4" on my vintage 27" Raleigh Marathon and they sure feel fast enough. Faster than my hyrbrid but slower than my least expensive workout road bike.

My 2003 Cannondale F600 is really slow with my Specialized Armadillos on it. I hardly rode the bike since 2003 too, but I keep it as my only hardtail mtn bike.

You hardly get flats in Chicago, but I got cheap $10 white tires on my 2011 Trek Madone 3.1 and I got 3 flats on them in 1 year. But there are not many high performance white tires, so I settle for these.

Originally Posted by danfoz .

I have put a couple thousand miles on a set of Conti 4-Seasons (with one front/rear rotation) and Vittoria latex innies. No flats so far and a really nice supple ride - especially with the recommended 85psi on the HED C2 rims.
Latex tubes are a good idea because the super-elastic rubber just stretches around the sharp object. Usually.

I really like the specialized turbo pro's Like REEEAAALLLYYY!!!! Only about 50 miles on them so far, but supposed to be every bit as puncture resistant as the gatorskins. They sure ride smooth and are extremely grippy.-David