Purchase Chainrings where?

garagedog

Aug 5, 2004
Looking middle ring 39 or 40 ramped (for shimano triple). Where can I find an online place to buy?
~thanks

It would help if you filled in the details to the left, location?

I have a spare TA middle 39 tooth. I bought it from Harris Cyclery in the US. If you are in Australia, Greenspeed in Vic are the TA importers and have it in stock. :)

John M said:
Be careful here,
one is old 9 speed DA-Triple specific, with an unusual PCD and the inner chainring mounts on the middle chainring not on the spider.
The other is an inner for a 10 speeed double, no ramps or pins.

I should have asked earlier what the crankset is, this does make a difference. FSA do a range of 130mm BCD Middle chainrings also.

Look at the TA rings on Harris site, I have a 39 middle 130mm pcd with ramps and pins here.

gclark8 said:
Be careful here,
one is old 9 speed DA-Triple specific, with an unusual PCD and the inner chainring mounts on the middle chainring not on the spider.
The other is an inner for a 10 speeed double, no ramps or pins.

I should have asked earlier what the crankset is, this does make a difference. FSA do a range of 130mm BCD Middle chainrings also.

Look at the TA rings on Harris site, I have a 39 middle 130mm pcd with ramps and pins here.
Good eye, I was a bit to quick in picking the link. My main point was in directing the poster to a few online companies that have the rings at decent prices.

You are correct that the TA will work in most circumstances.