Purchasing Cycling clothing online

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Micheal Artindale, Jul 27, 2005.

  1. I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.

    Know any?

    Thanks,

    Micheal

    PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

    Tags:

  2. go to ebay.ca
    look for e-stores
    open a paypal account
    SPEND money!

    EZ
    CS
    "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    >I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    > has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.
    >
    > Know any?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Micheal
    >
    > PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  3. Wy dont I just flush my money down the toilet?

    I do not trust anything that doesnt come with a warrentee...

    "Portable Splat Graphics" <[email protected](NOSPAM)sympatico.ca> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]
    > go to ebay.ca
    > look for e-stores
    > open a paypal account
    > SPEND money!
    >
    > EZ
    > CS
    > "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]
    > >I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug

    that
    > > has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.
    > >
    > > Know any?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Micheal
    > >
    > > PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  4. darkrats

    darkrats Guest

    Try Mountain Co-op:

    http://www.mec.ca/index.html

    "Micheal Artindale" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    >I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    > has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.
    >
    > Know any?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Micheal
    >
    > PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

  5. Paul R

    Paul R Guest

  6. Mtnbiker

    Mtnbiker Guest

    Micheal Artindale wrote:
    > I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug that
    > has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.
    >
    > Know any?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Micheal
    >
    > PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection

    Thought you only bought locally? I gave you a site and you said it was
    to much and you'd shop at sportcheks. Find it yourself cheapskate!

  7. "Mtnbiker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Micheal Artindale wrote:
    > > I am looking for a Canadian company online that has an online cataloug

    that
    > > has cycling clothing(jerseys, shorts...) that I can pay by check.
    > >
    > > Know any?
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > Micheal
    > >
    > > PS, my LBS doesnt have a wide selection
    > >

    > Thought you only bought locally? I gave you a site and you said it was
    > to much and you'd shop at sportcheks. Find it yourself cheapskate!

    First, Yes, if I can find it locally I do. If I can not, I do want to look
    elsewhere, but it must be a Canadian company.

    I cannot remember the site, and it is no longer on my computer.

    You do not need to be rude about it... reminds me of some one with the first
    initial M last initial V....

    Micheal