Pure power in minutes!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Sabine Fleschut, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Lee Michaels

    Lee Michaels Guest

  3. Chupacabra

    Chupacabra Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 16:31:01 GMT, "Lee Michaels" <leemichaels*nada-spam*@comcast.net> wrote:

    >"Sabine Fleschutz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >> Everything you need to gain mental and physical energy in the best possible way:
    >> http://www.140119.activizeplus.com
    >>

    >Vitamins, gaurana and sugar.
    >
    >How original!!
    >
    >If this is all you got, may I respectfully suggest suicide. It will make the world a better place.
    >
    >Thank you

    Besides, it's nothing compared to Real Ultimate Power!

    which is totally sweet.

  4. John Hanson

    John Hanson Guest

    On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:23:35 +0100, "Sabine Fleschutz" <[email protected]> wrote in
    misc.fitness.weights:

    I read the book "Ghosts of Cape Sabine" last year and found it to be an excellent read. What is the
    origin of your first name?

  5. Bob Mann

    Bob Mann Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:53:49 GMT, John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:23:35 +0100, "Sabine Fleschutz" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >I read the book "Ghosts of Cape Sabine" last year and found it to be an excellent read. What is the
    >origin of your first name?

    An old girlfriend's kid sister's name was Sabine. Beenie for short. It's german.
    --
    Bob Mann

    It's always darkest just before dawn. So, if you're going to steal the neighbour's newspaper, That's
    the time to do it.

  6. John Hudson

    John Hudson Guest

    On Wed, 05 Nov 2003 21:53:49 GMT, John Hanson <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:23:35 +0100, "Sabine Fleschutz" <[email protected]> wrote in
    >misc.fitness.weights:
    >
    >I read the book "Ghosts of Cape Sabine" last year and found it to be an excellent read. What is the
    >origin of your first name?

    It's origins probably lie in the name of a central Italy tribe flourishing around the time of
    Jesus Christ and the Roman Empire, made famous by Rubens et al in the famous painting "Rape of the
    Sabine Women"!

    HTH ;o)