Purple monsters and thongs...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Carla A-G, Nov 21, 2003.

  1. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G wrote:
    > They still exist...
    >
    > http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/

    LOL How in the whole world do you come up with links like that? Do you have a robot sweeping the
    internet for you or....

    --
    Perre

  3. Mtb Lover

    Mtb Lover Guest

  4. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    > They still exist...
    >
    > http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/
    >
    > - CA-G

    It's almost as funny as the first time I saw it! I would beg to differ, however... he's wearing
    a Mawashi!

    -John Morgan

  5. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:48:19 -0500, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >They still exist...
    >
    >http://www.stud.ntnu.no/home/alexann/
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    Only you, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all
    and on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

  6. Mpd Blue

    Mpd Blue Guest

  7. Destroy

    Destroy Guest

  8. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "MTB Lover" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Good grief, some people have too much time on their hands.

    I hope you weren't referring to me...

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!