Pursuit aerobars-what are you all using

erik44gary

Mar 7, 2004
I'm about to change my aerobars from Deda Aeroblue, which I now don't like..but after checking all the options, I'm not much wiser..what's everyone else using?

erik44gary said:
I'm about to change my aerobars from Deda Aeroblue, which I now don't like..but after checking all the options, I'm not much wiser..what's everyone else using?

As clip on's I use the TTT Bio-Arms and then on my time trail bike I've got the ITM CX2 Angels

The good thing about teh Bio-Arms are that they have so many adjustment and you can get the right position.

erik44gary said:
I've got two sets. For my bike with the threaded headset, I have the old ITM integrated bars which I really like. I have the extensions canted outwards to give an underhand grip, which i find more relaxing and gives me more leverage when I want to "sprint" in this position.

For my threadless bike, I use Nitto B123 bars turned upside down as the base bar to which I've clamped on a pair of Profile Century bars that I cut down the middle and reversed their positions so that instead of the diamond shape that they come in they now have a butterfly shape. This was done to give the underhand grip that I prefer.

taras0000 said:
I've got two sets. For my bike with the threaded headset, I have the old ITM integrated bars which I really like. I have the extensions canted outwards to give an underhand grip, which i find more relaxing and gives me more leverage when I want to "sprint" in this position.

For my threadless bike, I use Nitto B123 bars turned upside down as the base bar to which I've clamped on a pair of Profile Century bars that I cut down the middle and reversed their positions so that instead of the diamond shape that they come in they now have a butterfly shape. This was done to give the underhand grip that I prefer.

Hi Tara

Could you take a photo of your bars especially the ITM ones. I've just mounted the ITM CX2 on my new toy (its a old time trail bike) and I've had these bars for a while and now that I've got the bike I would like to see how the cables run.

I've got both the Dura-Ace thumb shifters and the ones on the down tube. I've mounted the once on the down tube at the moment.

Thanks

franco1 said:
Hi Tara

Could you take a photo of your bars especially the ITM ones. I've just mounted the ITM CX2 on my new toy (its a old time trail bike) and I've had these bars for a while and now that I've got the bike I would like to see how the cables run.

I've got both the Dura-Ace thumb shifters and the ones on the down tube. I've mounted the once on the down tube at the moment.

Thanks
I don't have the bars set up for road, only track, so no cables.

taras

taras0000 said:
I don't have the bars set up for road, only track, so no cables.

taras

Thanks, anyhow.

Would anyone else have an intergrated bars set up for the road?