Push[ing] it

â–€Slack wrote:
> http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php
>
> Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
> LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.

Cool. I have a Talas RLC that may need to go to these guys over the
winter. It keeps leaking oil from the bottom, down by the hub. The local
wrenches seem to be stumped by it.

Matt

On Nov 6, 9:29 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php
>
> Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
> LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
> --
> Slack

Is there a problem with Turner rocker arms?

Seems like a cool service for those who aren't on hardtails and spring
Marz MXs.

/s
Fiddle-free

On Nov 6, 9:29 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php
>
> Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
> LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
> --
> Slack

Is there a problem with Turner rocker arms?

Seems like a cool service for those who aren't on hardtails and spring
Marz MXs.

/s
Fiddle-free

On Nov 6, 9:29 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php
>
> Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
> LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
> --
> Slack

Is there a problem with Turner rocker arms?

Seems like a cool service for those who aren't on hardtails and spring
Marz MXs.

/s
Fiddle-free

On Wed, 07 Nov 2007 08:16:48 -0800, Scott Gordo <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Nov 6, 9:29 pm, Slack <[email protected]> wrote:
>> http://www.pushindustries.com/news.php
>>
>> Pretty cool, hope they add my Lyrik to their service. Check put the
>> LitterMag article, too., and learn why those who know, Push it.
>> --
>> Slack

> Is there a problem with Turner rocker arms?
>
> Seems like a cool service for those who aren't on hardtails and spring
> Marz MXs.
>
> /s
> Fiddle-free

Naw, no problem with the stock Turner rocker uless you consider [only]
having 5" of travel a problem.
--
Slack