putting new feet on an old thule loadbar

scbroder

Aug 22, 2003
I recently sold my old chevy blazer and bought a subaru wagon. This requires me getting a new footpack, I tried for an hour to get the old one to fit. The guys at the local shop were going to sell me a new thule 415 pack that they said would fit on the bar that I bought from them earlier. They said even though the feet came attached to the bar, they are able to be removed and will fit. So I saved myself about 30 bucks and bought the footpack online thinking I would be intelligent enough to figure out how to remove the old feet and secure the new ones.

Any tips advice or instructions?

Thanks!

Sam

Couldn't you phone a tech support # at Thule or at the online place you purchased?

Originally posted by scbroder
I recently sold my old chevy blazer and bought a subaru wagon. This requires me getting a new footpack, I tried for an hour to get the old one to fit. The guys at the local shop were going to sell me a new thule 415 pack that they said would fit on the bar that I bought from them earlier. They said even though the feet came attached to the bar, they are able to be removed and will fit. So I saved myself about 30 bucks and bought the footpack online thinking I would be intelligent enough to figure out how to remove the old feet and secure the new ones.

Any tips advice or instructions?

Thanks!

Sam