Putting your name on the top tube

onyx1357

Oct 4, 2004
I want to put my name on my top tube on my bike but i dont know the best way to go about it. i have a litespeed so i figure that vinal would be the best but im just looking for sugestions. thanks.

onyx1357 said:
I want to put my name on my top tube on my bike but i dont know the best way to go about it. i have a litespeed so i figure that vinal would be the best but im just looking for sugestions. thanks.
Might want to check out your local auto shop that does custom paint jobs and decals. I have my decals done in a similar shop - they scan the design I provide them and come back in about two to three days. The decals are laser-cut, transfer type. Spray on a layer of clear coat after you apply the decal.

Hope this helps.

I take it your Litespeed is of the unpainted variety? Vinyl might be the best way to go. It won't cost too much more to get a few extra cut out, so if it gets damaged you can just peel it off and put on a new one. If you want something smoother and more durable, most shops and dealerships can refer you to someone who does custom pinstriping, and they can paint it on.

onyx1357 said:

Simple...Just change your name to "Litespeed"
:)