puzzled

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Peter, Oct 7, 2003.

  1. Peter

    Peter Guest

    Sent aa message to this group yesterday. Looked for it but cannot see it or any thread of replys
    to it, but there is a message from someone Re: it. Anyone know why the message wouldn't show?
    Thanks Peter

    Tags:

  2. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    "peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Sent aa message to this group yesterday. Looked for it but cannot see it or any thread of replys
    > to it, but there is a message from someone Re: it. Anyone know why the message wouldn't show?
    > Thanks Peter

    Dear Peter,

    Possibly you mean this post:

    Subject: Low friction easy clean chain guide?

    If so, it shows up normally for me, nice and clear, right down to my idiotic use of "question" for
    "answer" in my reply.

    Perhaps you tried to access the system at a time when it was updating and would have better luck
    trying again? I've noticed occasional odd glitches where whole threads were not available, but
    reappeared before I could write an indignant letter demanding better service in exchange for the
    vast sums that I'm paying for this newsgroup.

    (There may, of course, be some glitch peculiar to your post that I somehow got around--I see no
    other postings, just you and me.)

    Carl Fogel

  3. Dirtroadie

    Dirtroadie Guest