PVSR & Lemond's Fitness Blunder

Vance Legweak

Guest
While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider from
Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back. WBK read
the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for contradicting
him earlier.

Here's how it'll go down. Saturn and Prime Alliance will implode over the next two stages. I'll
give you the fact those two teams currently occupy 70% of the top 10 placings at the moment - but
with all the defensive riding by these "old school favorites" the "new school D3 favorites" (Webcor
and now, LFB) will own it with dominant mad skillz. I've seen lesser riders make up deficits larger
than 4:05.

BTW - On the Webcor front - Mattis flatted and lost the wheel of his domestique Pat Heaney with less
then 1k to go.

"Vance Legweak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider from
> Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back. WBK read
> the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for
> contradicting him earlier.
>
> Here's how it'll go down. Saturn and Prime Alliance will implode over the next two stages. I'll
> give you the fact those two teams currently occupy 70% of the top 10 placings at the moment - but
> with all the defensive riding by these "old school favorites" the "new school D3 favorites"
> (Webcor and now, LFB) will own it with dominant mad skillz. I've seen lesser riders make up
> deficits larger than 4:05.
>
> BTW - On the Webcor front - Mattis flatted and lost the wheel of his domestique Pat Heaney with
> less then 1k to go.

What an idiot. Dave

On 3/7/03 9:05 PM, in article
[email protected], "Vance Legweak" <[email protected]> wrote:

> While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider from
> Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back. WBK read
> the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for
> contradicting him earlier.

WBK = X-Trace: news1.news.adelphia.net 1047098789 24.52.220.88 aka "Henry"

> Here's how it'll go down. Saturn and Prime Alliance will implode over the next two stages. I'll
> give you the fact those two teams currently occupy 70% of the top 10 placings at the moment - but
> with all the defensive riding by these "old school favorites" the "new school D3 favorites"
> (Webcor and now, LFB) will own it with dominant mad skillz. I've seen lesser riders make up
> deficits larger than 4:05.
>
> BTW - On the Webcor front - Mattis flatted and lost the wheel of his domestique Pat Heaney with
> less then 1k to go.

"Vance Legweak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider from
> Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back. WBK read
> the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for
> contradicting him earlier.
>
> Here's how it'll go down. Saturn and Prime Alliance will implode over the next two stages. I'll
> give you the fact those two teams currently occupy 70% of the top 10 placings at the moment - but
> with all the defensive riding by these "old school favorites" the "new school D3 favorites"
> (Webcor and now, LFB) will own it with dominant mad skillz. I've seen lesser riders make up
> deficits larger than 4:05.
>
> BTW - On the Webcor front - Mattis flatted and lost the wheel of his domestique Pat Heaney with
> less then 1k to go.

Vance Legweak - you are the cycling's Nostrodomus for 2003.

You are correct about the mad skillz of the 'new' D3.

GO WEBCOR/LFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

W. Belaforous Kelly

ps. **** or get off the pot!

On 3/7/03 9:56 PM, in article [email protected], "William Belaforous
Kelly" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Vance Legweak" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider from
>> Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back. WBK read
>> the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for
>> contradicting him earlier.
>>
>> Here's how it'll go down. Saturn and Prime Alliance will implode over the next two stages. I'll
>> give you the fact those two teams currently occupy 70% of the top 10 placings at the moment - but
>> with all the defensive riding by these "old school favorites" the "new school D3 favorites"
>> (Webcor and now, LFB) will own it with dominant mad skillz. I've seen lesser riders make up
>> deficits larger than 4:05.
>>
>> BTW - On the Webcor front - Mattis flatted and lost the wheel of his domestique Pat Heaney with
>> less then 1k to go.
>

> Vance Legweak - you are the cycling's Nostrodomus for 2003.
>
> You are correct about the mad skillz of the 'new' D3.
>

> GO WEBCOR/LFB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> W. Belaforous Kelly
>

> ps. **** or get off the pot!

Give it up Henry..........we know it is you

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8EC651.3185B%[email protected]...

> > W. Belaforous Kelly
> >

> > ps. **** or get off the pot!
> >

> Give it up Henry..........we know it is you

Damn.

With phrases like

"**** OR GET OFF THE POT!"

I was sure no one would figure it out.

Steve, you are truly brilliant.

(bow head in humble reverence)

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8EC302.3184A%[email protected]...
> On 3/7/03 9:05 PM, in article
> [email protected], "Vance Legweak" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider
> > from Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back.
> > WBK read the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for
> > contradicting him earlier.
>
> WBK = X-Trace: news1.news.adelphia.net 1047098789 24.52.220.88 aka "Henry"

Hey Dumb Stevie -

Go look up Legweak's IP address again. I am not Legweak. You posted in an IP from one of my
messages. That is not the same IP as his message.

You consistently amaze me with how stupid you are.

K. Gringioni

On 3/9/03 1:44 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA8EC302.3184A%[email protected]...
>> On 3/7/03 9:05 PM, in article
>> [email protected], "Vance Legweak" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> While D3 killaz Webcor will still podium I now believe they will cede the overall to a rider
>>> from Lemond's Fitness Blunder: After Stage 2 Nic Brown is sitting pretty in 21st @ 4:05 back.
>>> WBK read the writing on the wall long before I was able to see clearly enough. I apologize for
>>> contradicting him earlier.
>>
>> WBK = X-Trace: news1.news.adelphia.net 1047098789 24.52.220.88 aka "Henry"
>

> Hey Dumb Stevie -
>

> Go look up Legweak's IP address again. I am not Legweak. You posted in an IP from one of my
> messages. That is not the same IP as his message.
>
> You consistently amaze me with how stupid you are.
>

> K. Gringioni

Wrong message..........I made a mistake Baldy

In article <BA914094.3196B%[email protected]>, steve <[email protected]> wrote:

> On 3/9/03 1:44 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Hey Dumb Stevie -
> >
> > Go look up Legweak's IP address again. I am not Legweak. You posted in an IP from one of my
> > messages. That is not the same IP as his message.
> >
> > You consistently amaze me with how stupid you are.
> >

> Wrong message..........I made a mistake Baldy

Ooooh ... "Baldy" ... ouch, that hurts!!

--

Steven L. Sheffield stevens at veloworks dot com veloworks at mac dot com aitch tee tea pea colon
four word slash forward slash double ewe double you double yew dot veloworks dot com

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA914094.3196B%[email protected]...

> > Go look up Legweak's IP address again. I am not Legweak. You posted in an IP from one of my
> > messages. That is not the same IP as his message.
> >
> > You consistently amaze me with how stupid you are.
> >

> > K. Gringioni
> >

> Wrong message..........I made a mistake Baldy

That's only the 4th time that you've done that.

Making a mistake once is human. Making it for the 4th time is stupid.

On 3/9/03 9:38 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA914094.3196B%[email protected]...
>>>
>>> Go look up Legweak's IP address again. I am not Legweak. You posted in an IP from one of my
>>> messages. That is not the same IP as his message.
>>>
>>> You consistently amaze me with how stupid you are.
>>>

>>> K. Gringioni
>>>

>> Wrong message..........I made a mistake Baldy
>

> That's only the 4th time that you've done that.
>
> Making a mistake once is human. Making it for the 4th time is stupid.

Show it?? Where?

"steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:BA921E5C.319AB%[email protected]...
> On 3/9/03 9:38 PM, in article [email protected], "Kurgan Gringioni"
> <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Wrong message..........I made a mistake Baldy
> >

> > That's only the 4th time that you've done that.
> >
> > Making a mistake once is human. Making it for the 4th time is stupid.
> >

> Show it?? Where?

This thread, Kiem Madvanen (a few weeks ago), accusing me of being Ronde Champ (wrong) and Andrew
Albright (wrong).

If you wish, I will google it up.