px-10 dating

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Nordic Skier, Feb 28, 2003.

  1. Nordic Skier

    Nordic Skier Guest

    Hi,

    Trying to find out the approximate manufacted date of a peugeot PX-10 with the serial number
    247508. Any ideas on how to determine this or possible websites I could look to find more
    information about this?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Nordic Skier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Trying to find out the approximate manufacted date of a peugeot PX-10 with the serial number
    > 247508. Any ideas on how to determine this or possible websites I could look to find more
    > information about this?

    If you could post a photo link, I'm sure many people here can tell you the year.