PX-10 dating

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Nordic Skier, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Nordic Skier

    Nordic Skier Guest

    Hi,

    Trying to find out the approximate manufacted date of a peugeot PX-10 with the serial number
    247508. Any ideas on how to determine this or possible websites I could look to find more
    information about this?

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. "Nordic Skier" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<%[email protected]>...
    > Hi,
    >
    > Trying to find out the approximate manufacted date of a peugeot PX-10 with the serial number
    > 247508. Any ideas on how to determine this or possible websites I could look to find more
    > information about this?

    http://www.classicrendezvous.com/France/PX-10_gallery.htm has a good selection of historic PX-10
    models, with photos, decals, components, etc.

    --
    [email protected] is Joshua Putnam <http://www.phred.org/~josh/> Braze your own bicycle frames. See
    <http://www.phred.org/~josh/build/build.html