Pyrenees Property located between Col Du Tourmalet & Col d'Aspin

Jul 21, 2013
Hi my family and I moved to France to start a new life after the loss of our eldest daughter,

We moved to the centre of France but realized there were so many other British people doing bed and breakfasts they were all fighting for the same business. So one day we decided to go to the Pilgrimage town of Lourdes in South West France and although we were not religious thought it may help us as we were still grieving for our daughter.
We bought our first property in the Pyrenees and ran it for three years then as we were turning people away decided to buy a place slightly larger, my sister and husband decided to come in with us but after a little while decided not to proceed and came back to the UK to live, which then left us buying this huge property to us.

Unfortunately after signing for it we decided to come back to the UK and to be with our family, We have this property located between the Col Du Tourmalet & Col D’Aspin it needs a lot of work but we have letting the property go at a much lower price than what we have bought it for, It has 14 bedrooms, a large restaurant, kitchen’s huge storage, garages with 4 small bedrooms above the list goes on. Please if you know someone who is interested please ask them to get in contact, we cannot move on with our lives until someone buys it.

It is the most perfect location and Le Tour de France has passed the front door twice in the last 4 years. If you are looking for a project and possibly a training camp this is perfect for you. Please take a look at my website it is a bargain, and if a few of you are interested it is big enough to share and spilt up into sections.
Look forward to any questions you may have
Many Thanks Fay

www.pyreneesproperty.vpweb.co.uk

contemplated I'd personally restraint points unconscious. I like exactly what I envision i really am located absolutely charting you. Look forward to Diviney

Reactions: ThomasSi
superhousekeepe said:
Hi my family and I moved to France to start a new life after the loss of our eldest daughter,

We moved to the centre of France but realized there were so many other British people doing bed and breakfasts they were all fighting for the same business. So one day we decided to go to the Pilgrimage town of Lourdes in South West France and although we were not religious thought it may help us as we were still grieving for our daughter.
We bought our first property in the Pyrenees and ran it for three years then as we were turning people away decided to buy a place slightly larger, my sister and husband decided to come in with us but after a little while decided not to proceed and came back to the UK to live, which then left us buying this huge property to us.

Unfortunately after signing for it we decided to come back to the UK and to be with our family, phim sexWe have this property located between the Col Du Tourmalet & Col D’Aspin it needs a lot of work but we have letting the property go at a much lower price than what we have bought it for, It has 14 bedrooms, a large restaurant, kitchen’s huge storage, garages with 4 small bedrooms above the list goes on. Please if you know someone who is interested please ask them to get in contact, we cannot move on with our lives until someone buys it.

It is the most perfect location and Le Tour de France has passed the front door twice in the last 4 years. If you are looking for a videos sex project and possibly a training camp this is perfect for you. Please take a look at my website it is a bargain, and if a few of you are interested it is big enough to share and spilt up into sections.
Look forward to any questions you may have
Many Thanks Fay

www.pyreneesproperty.vpweb.co.uk
I also outside of your chart

phim sex, videos sex, clip sex