Pyrenees

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Michael Hobby, Mar 7, 2004.

  1. Is there anyone out there interested in walking in the
    Pyrenees?

    Tags:

  2. David Millen

    David Millen Guest

    On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:50:39 -0000, "Michael Hobby"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Is there anyone out there interested in walking in the
    >Pyrenees?

    Yes. You might be surprised how many. Keep replies here so
    we can all see (and I don't look at replies to the
    newsfeeds.com address anyway).

    --
    All the best David Millen Xativa, Valencia

    Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-
    Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

  3. The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the GR10/HRP
    from Hendaye to Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if
    anyone would like to join me. I do not like walking in a
    large group and my wife is not into that sort of thing. She
    likes her creature comforts!

    news:[email protected]...

    News==----
    > http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
    > World! >100,000
    Newsgroups
    > ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total
    > Privacy via Encryption
    =---

  4. Andy Howell

    Andy Howell Guest

    On 8/3/04 10:54 am, in article [email protected], "Michael
    Hobby" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the
    > GR10/HRP from Hendaye to Banyuls s Mer and would like to
    > know if anyone would like to join me. I do not like
    > walking in a large group and my wife is not into that sort
    > of thing. She likes her creature comforts!

    When are you thinking of going?

  5. If I can make it this year I will probably go about mid June and, depending
    on how fit I find myself when I get there I shall either just carry on
    walking or do as much as I can. Perhaps I should have said that I am retired
    so I am not too restricted time wise - as long as I am back for Christmas!!!
    "Andy Howell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BC72188C.2AFA7%[email protected]...
    > On 8/3/04 10:54 am, in article
    > [email protected], "Michael Hobby"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the
    > > GR10/HRP from Hendaye
    > > Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if anyone would
    > > like to join me. I
    do
    > > not like walking in a large group and my wife is not
    > > into that sort of thing. She likes her creature
    > > comforts!
    > >

    > When are you thinking of going?

  6. If I can make it this year I will probably go about mid June and, depending
    on how fit I find myself when I get there I shall either just carry on
    walking or do as much as I can. Perhaps I should have said that I am retired
    so I am not too restricted time wise - as long as I am back for Christmas!!!
    "Andy Howell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:BC72188C.2AFA7%[email protected]...
    > On 8/3/04 10:54 am, in article
    > [email protected], "Michael Hobby"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the
    > > GR10/HRP from Hendaye
    > > Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if anyone would
    > > like to join me. I
    do
    > > not like walking in a large group and my wife is not
    > > into that sort of thing. She likes her creature
    > > comforts!
    > >

    > When are you thinking of going?

  7. C L Imber

    C L Imber Guest

    On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:54:14 -0000, "Michael Hobby"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the GR10/HRP
    >from Hendaye to Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if
    >anyone would like to join me. I do not like walking in a
    >large group and my wife is not into that sort of thing. She
    >likes her creature comforts!

    It took me nine days to cycle that - on the roads, not the
    path. I'd hate to think how long it would take to walk...