Pyrenees

Michael Hobby

Guest
Is there anyone out there interested in walking in the
Pyrenees?

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 13:50:39 -0000, "Michael Hobby"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Is there anyone out there interested in walking in the
>Pyrenees?

Yes. You might be surprised how many. Keep replies here so
we can all see (and I don't look at replies to the
newsfeeds.com address anyway).

--
All the best David Millen Xativa, Valencia

Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups ---= 19 East/West-
Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via Encryption =---

The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the GR10/HRP
from Hendaye to Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if
anyone would like to join me. I do not like walking in a
large group and my wife is not into that sort of thing. She
likes her creature comforts!

news:[email protected]...

News==----
> http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the
> World! >100,000
Newsgroups
> ---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total
> Privacy via Encryption
=---

On 8/3/04 10:54 am, in article [email protected], "Michael
Hobby" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the
> GR10/HRP from Hendaye to Banyuls s Mer and would like to
> know if anyone would like to join me. I do not like
> walking in a large group and my wife is not into that sort
> of thing. She likes her creature comforts!

When are you thinking of going?

If I can make it this year I will probably go about mid June and, depending
on how fit I find myself when I get there I shall either just carry on
walking or do as much as I can. Perhaps I should have said that I am retired
so I am not too restricted time wise - as long as I am back for Christmas!!!
"Andy Howell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC72188C.2AFA7%[email protected]...
> On 8/3/04 10:54 am, in article
> [email protected], "Michael Hobby"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the
> > GR10/HRP from Hendaye
> > Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if anyone would
> > like to join me. I
do
> > not like walking in a large group and my wife is not
> > into that sort of thing. She likes her creature
> > comforts!
> >

> When are you thinking of going?

If I can make it this year I will probably go about mid June and, depending
on how fit I find myself when I get there I shall either just carry on
walking or do as much as I can. Perhaps I should have said that I am retired
so I am not too restricted time wise - as long as I am back for Christmas!!!
"Andy Howell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:BC72188C.2AFA7%[email protected]...
> On 8/3/04 10:54 am, in article
> [email protected], "Michael Hobby"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the
> > GR10/HRP from Hendaye
> > Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if anyone would
> > like to join me. I
do
> > not like walking in a large group and my wife is not
> > into that sort of thing. She likes her creature
> > comforts!
> >

> When are you thinking of going?

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:54:14 -0000, "Michael Hobby"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>The reason I asked is that I am hoping to "do" the GR10/HRP
>from Hendaye to Banyuls s Mer and would like to know if
>anyone would like to join me. I do not like walking in a
>large group and my wife is not into that sort of thing. She
>likes her creature comforts!

It took me nine days to cycle that - on the roads, not the
path. I'd hate to think how long it would take to walk...