Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Q about sealed cartridge BBs

Started by Jacobe Hazzard · · Last activity · 2 posts · 658 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
30 March 2004
Last activity
30 March 2004
Original author
Jacobe Hazzard
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
658
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. An older cup and cone BB on one of my bikes has pitted
    cones, so I'm going tomorrow to pick up a cartridge bearing
    BB and the park BB tool.

    What is the correct procedure for installing one of these?
    Couldn't find it on Sheldons website. I assume it's easier
    than cup and cone 'cause there's no adjustable cup, but I
    still want to do it right.

    Also: I measured my BB width as 70mm wide and my old BB
    spindle as 121mm wide. Is this a common size?

    Thanks, Adam

  2. Just thought to check the park website. Crisis averted.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.