Q factor of hollowgram cranks

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Bowden Family, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Would like to know Q-factor of cannondale hollowgram and campagnolo chorus
    carbon cranks.

    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. bowden-<< Would like to know Q-factor of cannondale hollowgram and campagnolo
    chorus
    carbon cranks. >><BR><BR>

    The Campagnolo ones are-59mm from center of BB shell to inside of crankarm.

    Peter Chisholm
    Vecchio's Bicicletteria
    1833 Pearl St.
    Boulder, CO, 80302
    (303)440-3535
    http://www.vecchios.com

  3. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    [email protected] (Qui si parla Campagnolo ) writes:

    > bowden-<< Would like to know Q-factor of cannondale hollowgram and
    > campagnolo chorus carbon cranks. >><BR><BR>
    >
    > The Campagnolo ones are-59mm from center of BB shell to inside of
    > crankarm.

    Q factor is usually measured to the outer face of the cranks. How
    thick are those puppies?

    All my old Campy cranks, used on the intended BB, have a Q factor of
    140 mm to 142 mm, which I find to be perfect. I haven't had the
    opportunity to measure the carbon ones, though. If the cranks are 1.2
    cm thick, that'd put the Q factor in the same ballpark. Nice. How
    about the Campy "compact" cranks? What's the Q factor on those?