Q for Will Brink

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Pez D Spencer, Mar 14, 2006.

  1. will,

    what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the past 20
    years or so?

    right off the top of my head, i'd probably put my money on the creatine
    craze, HMB, or hot stuff...oh, and there's always the infamous
    cybergenics total bodybuilding system.

    Tags:

  2. On 14 Mar 2006 09:43:01 -0800, "Pez D Spencer" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the past 20
    >years or so?

    Will is.

  3. WillBrink

    WillBrink Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    "Pez D Spencer" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > will,
    >
    > what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the past 20
    > years or so?

    Lord there's soooooooooooooo many! Creatine serum would have to be right
    up there at the top, but Hot Stuff, Cybergenics, etc, are all just as
    bad.

    > right off the top of my head, i'd probably put my money on the creatine
    > craze,

    Why? creatine actually works, it's cheap, and safe. That supp was
    actually worth the craze.

    >HMB, or hot stuff...oh, and there's always the infamous
    > cybergenics total bodybuilding system.

    Agreed, they all sucked.

    --
    Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

  4. locker

    locker Guest

    Pez D Spencer wrote:
    > will,
    >
    > what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the

    past 20
    > years or so?
    >
    > right off the top of my head, i'd probably put my money on the
    > creatine craze, HMB, or hot stuff...oh, and there's always the
    > infamous cybergenics total bodybuilding system.

    The myth that HUGE amounts of protein will make you
    big/strong...and Chromium.

    locker