Q for Will Brink

Pez D Spencer

Guest
will,

what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the past 20
years or so?

right off the top of my head, i'd probably put my money on the creatine
craze, HMB, or hot stuff...oh, and there's always the infamous
cybergenics total bodybuilding system.

In article <[email protected]>,
"Pez D Spencer" <[email protected]> wrote:

> will,
>
> what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the past 20
> years or so?

Lord there's soooooooooooooo many! Creatine serum would have to be right
up there at the top, but Hot Stuff, Cybergenics, etc, are all just as
bad.

> right off the top of my head, i'd probably put my money on the creatine
> craze,

Why? creatine actually works, it's cheap, and safe. That supp was
actually worth the craze.

>HMB, or hot stuff...oh, and there's always the infamous
> cybergenics total bodybuilding system.

Agreed, they all sucked.

--
Will Brink @ http://www.brinkzone.com/

Pez D Spencer wrote:
> will,
>
> what do you think was the biggest supplement scam over the

past 20
> years or so?
>
> right off the top of my head, i'd probably put my money on the
> creatine craze, HMB, or hot stuff...oh, and there's always the
> infamous cybergenics total bodybuilding system.

The myth that HUGE amounts of protein will make you
big/strong...and Chromium.

locker