Q: Is America a free nation to ride a bike?

1. You can be charge and even go to jail for riding a bike.
A bike penal code activiates in most state US to treat
the bike riding same a driving a car. They can cite you
a bike ride in sidewalk same as traffic violation.
A police of any police in US has that right to cite you
for not wearing helmet, not having horn and no bike license
plate and not having head light. These citation goes into
traffic violation code.

2. I saw the biker was cited for riding a bike in sidewalk no
"no bike" sign mounted , and his bike were impound. The police
was issuing a citiation for a biker only in downtown area where
he can do the police work of violation human right, yet
police let it go all these security guard riding wrong side
of the street.

3. I was riding a bike in local college campus. A campus police stop
me not to ride a bike and ordered me to walk, yet the police
was a driving a car there. I protested campus police should not driving
a car inside of campus could be danger to the student.

A: No.

Red Cloud: Lay off the doobies, dude.

[email protected] wrote:
:> 1. You can be charge and even go to jail for riding a bike.
:> A bike penal code activiates in most state US to treat
:> the bike riding same a driving a car. They can cite you
:> a bike ride in sidewalk same as traffic violation.
:> A police of any police in US has that right to cite you
:> for not wearing helmet, not having horn and no bike license
:> plate and not having head light. These citation goes into
:> traffic violation code.
:>
:>
:> 2. I saw the biker was cited for riding a bike in sidewalk no
:> "no bike" sign mounted , and his bike were impound. The police
:> was issuing a citiation for a biker only in downtown area where
:> he can do the police work of violation human right, yet
:> police let it go all these security guard riding wrong side
:> of the street.
:>
:>
:> 3. I was riding a bike in local college campus. A campus police stop
:> me not to ride a bike and ordered me to walk, yet the police
:> was a driving a car there. I protested campus police should not
:> driving a car inside of campus could be danger to the student.
:>
:> A: No.

[email protected] wrote:
> 1. You can be charge and even go to jail for riding a bike.
> A bike penal code activiates in most state US to treat
> the bike riding same a driving a car. They can cite you
> a bike ride in sidewalk same as traffic violation.
> A police of any police in US has that right to cite you
> for not wearing helmet, not having horn and no bike license
> plate and not having head light. These citation goes into
> traffic violation code.
>

> 2. I saw the biker was cited for riding a bike in sidewalk no
> "no bike" sign mounted , and his bike were impound. The police
> was issuing a citiation for a biker only in downtown area where
> he can do the police work of violation human right, yet
> police let it go all these security guard riding wrong side
> of the street.
>

> 3. I was riding a bike in local college campus. A campus police stop
> me not to ride a bike and ordered me to walk, yet the police
> was a driving a car there. I protested campus police should not driving
> a car inside of campus could be danger to the student.
>
> A: No.

I have a suggestion: English courses at an adult education center.

Ken

Red Cloudy wrote:

> 1. You can be charge and even go to jail for riding a bike.

<snip other nonsense.>

Most flame warriors I can easily narrow down to 2-3 Flame Warrior
personalities, but I've had a hard time placing Red Cloud. Help me
out. Is he/she:

Klaxon: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/klaxon.htm

Lonely Guy: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/lonelyguy.htm

Rebel Without a Clue:
http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/rebelwithoutclue.htm

Patois: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/patois.htm

Loopy: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/loopy.htm

Lamer: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/lamer.htm

Bong: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/bong.htm

or Garble: http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/garble.htm

???

Austin

AustinMN wrote:
> Red Cloudy wrote:

People, I killfiled Red Cloud, and Little Meow too, SO QUIT REPLYING TO
THEIR INSANE RANTINGS ALREADY!!!!!!!

Thank you.

<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> 1. You can be charge and even go to jail for riding a bike.
> A bike penal code activiates in most state US to treat
> the bike riding same a driving a car. They can cite you
> a bike ride in sidewalk same as traffic violation.
> A police of any police in US has that right to cite you
> for not wearing helmet, not having horn and no bike license
> plate and not having head light. These citation goes into
> traffic violation code.
>

> 2. I saw the biker was cited for riding a bike in sidewalk no
> "no bike" sign mounted , and his bike were impound. The police
> was issuing a citiation for a biker only in downtown area where
> he can do the police work of violation human right, yet
> police let it go all these security guard riding wrong side
> of the street.
>

> 3. I was riding a bike in local college campus. A campus police stop
> me not to ride a bike and ordered me to walk, yet the police
> was a driving a car there. I protested campus police should not driving
> a car inside of campus could be danger to the student.
>
> A: No.

No, America not free. When great white father ****, and moon go over hill,
bicycle is bad on ass.

ps;;; or is that gas..

"The Wogster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> AustinMN wrote:
>> Red Cloudy wrote:
>>

> People, I killfiled Red Cloud, and Little Meow too, SO QUIT REPLYING TO
> THEIR INSANE RANTINGS ALREADY!!!!!!!
>
> Thank you.

No, no; please continue. I always look for mmdir2000's latest essay and
subsequent reposts first of all.

Very entertaining !

The Wogster wrote:
> AustinMN wrote:
> > Red Cloudy wrote:
> >

> People, I killfiled Red Cloud, and Little Meow too, SO QUIT REPLYING TO
> THEIR INSANE RANTINGS ALREADY!!!!!!!

You killfiled him so we are supposed to stop responding...now there is
a logical thought.

I may not be able to peg Red Cloud, but I know who you are:

EGO! http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ego.htm

Austin

AustinMN wrote:
> The Wogster wrote:
>
>>AustinMN wrote:
>>
>>>Red Cloudy wrote:
>>>

>>People, I killfiled Red Cloud, and Little Meow too, SO QUIT REPLYING TO
>>THEIR INSANE RANTINGS ALREADY!!!!!!!

> You killfiled him so we are supposed to stop responding...now there is
> a logical thought.
>
> I may not be able to peg Red Cloud, but I know who you are:
>
> EGO! http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ego.htm

Not even close, that was posted out of frustration.....

We all know that Red Cloud is a troll, who posts piles of ****, okay, I
can killfile him, and get rid of his **** that way, but everyone then
replies to it, and then you still end up with 17 on topic messages, and
65,536 replies to the trolls. It's the biggest problem with usenet,
someone always feeds the trolls.

Best way to get rid of a troll, is to ignore the troll, because it then
goes away. That's it. my last comment on this.

"The Wogster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> AustinMN wrote:
> > The Wogster wrote:

> >>People, I killfiled Red Cloud, and Little Meow too, SO QUIT REPLYING TO
> >>THEIR INSANE RANTINGS ALREADY!!!!!!!

> > You killfiled him so we are supposed to stop responding...now there is
> > a logical thought.
> >
> > I may not be able to peg Red Cloud, but I know who you are:
> >
> > EGO! http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ego.htm
> >

> Not even close, that was posted out of frustration.....
>
> We all know that Red Cloud is a troll, who posts piles of ****, okay, I
> can killfile him, and get rid of his **** that way, but everyone then
> replies to it, and then you still end up with 17 on topic messages, and
> 65,536 replies to the trolls. It's the biggest problem with usenet,
> someone always feeds the trolls.
>
> Best way to get rid of a troll, is to ignore the troll, because it then
> goes away. That's it. my last comment on this.

Kill file the thread.

Richard wrote:
> "The Wogster" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>AustinMN wrote:

>>>You killfiled him so we are supposed to stop responding...now there is
>>>a logical thought.
>>>
>>>I may not be able to peg Red Cloud, but I know who you are:
>>>
>>>EGO! http://redwing.hutman.net/~mreed/warriorshtm/ego.htm
>>>

>>Not even close, that was posted out of frustration.....
>>
>>We all know that Red Cloud is a troll, who posts piles of ****, okay, I
>>can killfile him, and get rid of his **** that way, but everyone then
>>replies to it, and then you still end up with 17 on topic messages, and
>>65,536 replies to the trolls. It's the biggest problem with usenet,
>>someone always feeds the trolls.
>>
>>Best way to get rid of a troll, is to ignore the troll, because it then
>>goes away. That's it. my last comment on this.

> Kill file the thread.

That works but sometimes the replies are worth a laugh.
Bill

Tue, 27 Sep 2005 19:58:35 -0700, <[email protected]>,
Bill <[email protected]> wrote:

>>>Best way to get rid of a troll, is to ignore the troll, because it then
>>>goes away. That's it. my last comment on this.

>> Kill file the thread.
>>

>That works but sometimes the replies are worth a laugh.

I treat them like pot holes. I can see 'em coming so I steer around
them. I can't resist looking at what's collected at the bottom though.
--
zk